year 5 | transfiguration assignment

'Merlin! Watch where you are going!' he snaps, his stuffs are all on the floor as you have run into him on the way to the DA meeting. 'Filthy little Mudblood...' he murmurs the last three words.

You are nervous since you have just run into your schoolgirl crush, Draco Malfoy. Your heart heaving, you kneel down and help him to pick his stuffs up and see his Transfiguration essay. Scanning it quickly within a few seconds, you see he has written something wrong.

'Sorry, I don't mean it.' you don't dare to look into his eyes, you watch your toes and hand him back his things. 'By the way, I don't want to be meddlesome, but I just see your Transfiguration essay about Vanishment... You have written down something wrong.' you mumble.

'I'm having trouble on the esaay actually.' he gets his things back and drawls. 'Vanishment! What a nightmare!' he says lazily.

'If you don't mind, I can help you. I have done mine already.' you says, blushing, waiting for his refusal.

'Sure.' he says. 'Are you free now?'

You remember your DA meeting, but this is a rare chance to talk with your crush and also help him, you two may become friends because of this.

'Yea, I'm free.' you says.

You two walk together to the library in silent, but he breaks it.

'Lucky me that I have met you. Crabbe and Goyle are totally useless.' he drawls. 'You're (Y/L/N), right?'

You nod.

'Every time I go into the library, I see you reading and studying at the corner. Don't you have other things to do? The others go dating on the weekends and you just stay in the library alone?' he says carelessly.

You just want to burst out that you don't have a boyfriend because you turn all the boys down as you love him. But you don't have the courage.

'I have no boyfriend.'

'Obviously.' he smirks.

You two sit at the corner of the library, which is always your paradise.

'Here...' you sit next to him closely and point at the sentence on the parchment. 'The difficulty of the Vanishment to be performed is not affected by the complexity of the organism to be vanished - this statement is wrong. For example, invertebrates are easier to vanish than vertebrates, whilst mammals are more difficult.' you say fluently.

He's amazed.

'Hey, how many times have you read the book?' he asks when he is correcting his wrong statement.

'I don't need to answer it, right?' you blush furiously.

You then help him write the essay again as he has written too many things wrong. Checking his essay to ensure it is perfect after he finishes, you don't notice that he has leaned closer to you.

'Thanks so much, (Y/L/N).' he whispers in your ear and his hot breath just makes you shiver, falling the parchment on the floor.

'Can I meet you if I have any problem with my studies?' he asks and picks his essay up.

You nod.

'Can I meet you if I have no problem with my studies too?' he asks, wearing a smirk on his face.

'Sure.' you smile and nods happily.