year 5 | detention

You're having Potions with the Slytherins and you're sitting with Ron, who obviously doesn't think you only as a friend. But you don't mind, he is nice and is a good friend.

You can't find your quill and so you ask Ron to lend you a spare one. Before he gives you the quill, the boy with white-blond hair sitting in front of you turns around and places a magnificent eagle feather quill on your desk. You look up and see him turns around as if nothing has happened.

"Thanks." you murmur.

"No one wants your quill, Malfoy!" the red hair boy hisses and grabs the quill before you. He stretches his body and puts it back on Malfoy's desk.

Malfoy turns around and raises a brow, ignoring Ron and staring at you. "You really don't want it? Or there is someone who wants to control your life?" he says sarcastically which makes Ron's cheeks become as red as his hair.

"Thanks, but Ron has a spare one." you reply kindly with a smile and flick the quill which Ron has lent it to you.

You think Malfoy has acted a little bit strange, you never find he is actually a kind or helpful person. However, he is quite attractive when he gives a hand to the others.

Ron asks you to go to Hogsmeade with him on this weekend while Snape is writing something on the blackboard. But unfortunately, he has heard Ron. He spins around and glares at your direction. "Weasley, (Y/L/N), detention for talking things not related to the class."

But Malfoy raises his hand up and says, "Sorry, Professor, I think you have heard wrongly, it's me who talked to (Y/L/N)."

"So, Mr. Malfoy, you and (Y/L/N) are going to serve detention tonight at 6 in my office." Snape replies slowly and then continues to talk about the potion you are going to brew.

At 6pm, you arrive Snape's office and Malfoy has already in the office. Snape wants you two to clean the dungeon without magic as punishment. Cursing inwardly, you follow Malfoy and head to the Potions classroom.

"Hey." Malfoy breaks the silent.

"Hey." you don't like the atmosphere that Malfoy is not being a Malfoy.

He pushes the door of the classroom open gentlemanly and lets you enter first.

"Why did you do that?" you asks and stops wiping the bottles with a towel.

"What?" he asks while sweeping the floor.

"Said that you were the one who had talked to me."

He stops sweeping and place the broom nicely against the wall, approaching you. You step backwards from him as he is closer and closer, but you hit the wall and there is no way to stay away from him.

Holding your shoulders tightly and pinning you against the wall, he asks "You want to know, right?"

Meeting his gaze, you nod.

"Because I want to have time with you." he leans in and you know he is going to kiss you.

"(Y/N)! Malfoy! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?" a voice interrupts and the owner of the voice runs to you and pushes Malfoy away from you. "You RAPIST! Are you okay, (Y/L/N)?"

It's Ron.

You nod and feel a little disappointed as Malfoy can't kiss you. You feel guilty about thinking about this as you know Ron likes you but you don't return him the same feeling.

Ron is going to kiss you gently on your forehead but you turn around quickly and continue your work to avoid his kiss. Not seeing the broom which has slided down a bit, you are tripped by it and falls down. Malfoy runs to you and kneels down, sliding a hand under your legs and wrapping your shoulders with another one, lifting you from the floor.

"I'll bring you to the hospital." he whispers and ignores the yelling produced by Ron and leaves the dungeon.

"I don't need to be sent to the hospital." you blush because of the position.

"I know, I just want us to be alone." he whispers.

"Malfoy, you are being so... odd." you swallow before saying the last word.

"I just never reveal my kindness to anyone but you." he smiles and brush away your front hair to look deep into your eyes. But he looks up in a sudden.

"MALFOY! LET HER GO, YOU BASTARD!" you can hear Ron yelling on the other side of the corridor. You're annoyed as he has just ruined the atmosphere.

Beyond your expectation, Malfoy suddenly presses his lips against yours. It feels good, no, it's perfect, his lips moves gently and the time has seemed to slow down and you kiss him back as passionate as he is.

You aren't bothered by Ron's frustrated groan, at this moment, you only care about the boy who is sharing his lips with you.

Not knowing how many time has spent for the beautiful kiss, you two pull away to his forehead is placed on yours, after gazing in each other's eyes for a few seconds, both of you burst into laughter.

"We should be serving our detention." you giggle.

"Detention? What detention?"