year 5 | rival houses couple

(Y/ N) is going to have Potions with Slytherin today. Unfortunately, she is late for class. She tries to sneak into the dungeon and shut the door quietly but the door slams shut and everyone turns around. 'Miss (Y/L/N), how wise you think you can be late and without letting me know?' Snape speaks in barely more than a whisper. '5 points from Gryffindor and detention for your dishonesty and lateness.'

She can easy to say that Draco Malfoy and his mates are shaking with laughter and Malfoy sticks his tongue out at her. 'Mr. Malfoy, detention due to your rude behavior to my student.' Snape says slowly.

Malfoy's eyes widens and stops laughing anymore. 'But...but professor...' He stutters and tries to argue. 'Detention with Miss (Y/L/N) tonight.' Snape repeats.

(Y/N) can't stop giggling when she sees Malfoy's funny emotion on his face. 'He deserves it. ' She thinks.

On that night, (Y/N) arrives Snape's office and knocks the door. The door opens.

The one opens the door is not Snape but Malfoy. (Y/N) is surprised, she walks inside and breaks the silent. 'Where's Snape?' 'He said he has something to do and we just have to sit here until eight.' He mutters.

(Y/N) moans inside. 'I have to sit here with this loathsome Malfoy about 2 hours.' She says to herself but she feels a little bit glad about it but she doesn't know why. She takes a seat across Malfoy and glances at him and looks away quickly. They don't even talk.

'Hey, isn't it boring? Don't try to pretend I'm not here.' Malfoy pouts.

(Y/N) suddenly thinks that Malfoy is cute. She blushes. 'Yeah. ' She doesn't really know what can she say with Malfoy.

'Maybe we can ask some questions to each other and we have to answer them honestly.' He suggested.

'Okay, you start first.' (Y/N) replies.

They had asked a lot of questions to each other and time fades. It's now half past seven.

'Do you have a crush on anyone?' He asks with interest.

'Maybe. You?'

'Yeah, but I don't think she will like me back.' He mumbles sadly.

'Can you tell me who? ' (Y/N) asks.

'No, but I will show you. ' He smirks.

(Y/N) doesn't know what he is talking about and what he is doing. Malfoy is moving closer and closer, he tucks her hair behind her ear, his hands caresses her face and his lips touch hers. He kisses her softly. (Y/N) kisses back subconsciously before she pulls away in confusion. Malfoy grips her wrist firmly and leans in again and kisses more passionately.

'I won't let you pull away and you are the one I love.' Malfoy says and looks deeply in (Y/N)'s eyes.

(Y/N) can easy to say Malfoy is serious, honest and genuine. 'You are so lucky, I love you too and I finally notice why I felt happy when I knew only you and me in the office.' (Y/N) whispers in his ear.

'I love you, (Y/N),' Malfoy says softly in her ears and (Y/N) can feel he breaths in her ear and the warmth tickling her neck. Malfoy nibbles her earlobe playfully.

'You are mine from now on.' He smirks. 'It's eight now, we can leave!' He grabs her hand and runs. They runs along the corridor hand in hand. He gently places a kiss on her forehead and says sweetly, 'Good night, my girl.' before (Y/N) turns around and walks into the Gryffindor common room.

***

The next day, (Y/N) wakes up so early despite it's Saturday. She puts her dressing-gown on and grabs some muggle clothes and towel, tiptoes out of the dormitory, trying not to wake her roommates up. She walks down the spiral staircase and climbs out the portrait hole. She's going to the prefects' bathroom to take a morning shower.