year 6 | little turbulence

'Pure-blood.' I mutter the password.

I walk into the common room which is with greenish lamps and chairs and has a grand, cold atmosphere. The Slytherin common room always makes me feel uncomfortable as I hate its atmosphere. Although there are quite a lot of people who are gossiping and chattering, I just can't feel any happiness or passion. But this isn't the main reason why I seldom spend time at the common room. It's because I actually have no friends who are in Slytherin like me but Gryffindor, rival house of Slytherin.

Harry, Ron and Hermione never care I'm a Slytherin, unlike the fellow Slytherins, they hate me as I'm a friend of the Gryffindors, which are supposed to be my enemies. I felt really sad at first since I was mocked and cursed by the Slytherins but I don't care anymore now. I just go to my dorm and throw myself onto the four-poster.

I get up at two in the morning as I have to do my essay on Love Potion. I always do my work at midnight to avoid to spend time with my fellow Slytherins. The common room is now deserted which makes me shiver sometimes. I tiptoe downstairs with a roll of parchment, a quill and a stack of library books.

I walk into something soft as the books block my sight. I stumble backwards and fall on my ass with my stuffs hit me right on my stomach.

'Shit.' I can't help but curse, looking up to see what has just blocked my way to table.

What I can see is a boy with white-blond hair and a pale, pointed, handsome face.

'Watch where you're going.' a cold voice spits.

'Couldn't you see the books have blocked my sight? Why you just couldn't dodge me even you weren't holding books like me? And the common room is supposed to be empty!' I grunt, glaring at the boy who is looking down at me, frowning.

I try to get rid of the thick Potions books but I fail. My wand is out of my reach.

Malfoy kneels down next to me and smirks devilishly, watching my frustrated face in amusement, 'Beg me if you want to get rid of them.'

'You wish.' I snap and glare at him, gritting my teeth.

'Then you just sit here and wait, maybe Scarehead and Weasel will come to save you.' he sneers.

Harry and Ron will never get into the Slytherin common room. If I don't beg him, I'll just have to sit for ages. No Slytherin will help me.

'Fine.' I sigh. 'Malfoy, can you help me to remove the books?' I try my best to be polite.

'I need the word "please".'

'Please.' I clench my fists.

'No.'

'Fuck you.' I kick him furiously.

'Argh!' He loses his balance and falls into me.

His face is inches away mine, his chest is inches away mine. His hands are placed on the sides of my head. I can feel his hot breath.

His eyes gazes into mine and I feel my cheek catches fire. He doesn't move but only looks deep into my eyes with his silvery ones.

'Um, can you move away from me?' I look away and say, blushing more furiously.

He pulls away a little bit and removes the books which is on top of my body with his wand, 'Wingardium Leviosa.' He then climbs over me and places his hands to the side of my head again, leaning closer. He lifts my chin with his long finger carefully.

'(Y/N), why you had to befriend Scarhead? Why you never care about my feelings? When I see you hang out with him, I just feel my heart tears apart.' he sighs, 'Why you just never notice my feelings for you? I love you, (Y/N).' He leans more closer and his lips touch mine.

He kisses me passionately and cups my face with his hand. I kiss him back with more passion and lock my hands around his neck, pulling him closer.

I don't know how long the kiss lasts. It's just amazing. 'Sorry, Draco. I love you too. Harry and I are only friends.' I pant.

'I don't want to see you hanging out with him.' he says.

'Sorry, Draco. He's my friend.' I kiss him on his forehead and sigh.

'So I'm more important than him. I'm your boyfriend.' he says as if a spoiled kid.

'Of course you are. I love you, Draco.' I smile and poke his forehead, 'By the way, when can I stop laying on the floor?'