year 2 | DADA

You're in your second year and Lockhart is your Defense Against Dark Arts teacher. You're fond of him as he's an amazing writer and also a hero. He has done a lot of great things and actually you have a crush on him.

In a DADA lesson, you're gazing at the professor and giggling as he winks at you. Draco, who is sitting at the other side of the classroom is staring at you blushing and giggling, he glares at the stupid Lockhart and holds himself not to hex his professor. He's jealous. He wants you blush and giggle because of him.

After the class, you pack your things slowly, want to talk to your hero without the others. You think the others have left, so you walk to Lockhart and say you love whatever he wrote in his books. But before Lockhart can reply you, someone drags you away out of the classroom.

'Let me go, you stupid...' you hiss to whoever he or she is.

'Okay, okay.' he is annoyed. '(Y/N), Why the hell do you like that guy? He definitely is an idiot!'

'Draco! You don't really know him, you haven't read his books!' you cross your arms in front of your chest.

'Hey, (Y/N), think with your sense. Which professor in Hogwarts has ever set the questions of a test which are all about himself?' Draco says.

You frown. He's right, no one would do that.

'But why do you care? I like Professor Lockhart. He's a wonderful guy.' you raise a brow.

'I was going to hex him... I don't want to see you smile and blush for the others, especially that Lockhart -'

'It's Professor Lockhart.'

'Whatever, him. I want you to smile and blush for me, not for him!'

'Draco, I -'

Your words are cut by Draco's lips. His lips are on yours, but before you can respond, he has already pulled away.

You blush. You feel so happy because Draco has feeling for you.

He sees your face has reddened. Placing his hand gently on your cheek, he rubs it with his thumb tentatively.

'You smile and blush because of me this time.' he whispers with a smirk. 'I like you, really, (Y/N). Please forget that stupid Lockhart.' he grimaces when he is speaking the last two words.

'I will.'