year 1 | mirror of erised

You sneak out your dorm and wander around the corridor. Filch and Mrs Norris hear you and you run into a desert classroom to hide from them.

You see a magnificent mirror is standing at the corner of the room. Wanting to find out what the mirror is for, you walk towards it and see on the top of the mirror, it writes 'Mirror of Erised'.

You look into the mirror, it reflect you and someone else behind you. It's a boy with white-blond hair, same age as you and he is standing behind you and smiling.

'Draco?' you ask tentatively and turn around.

But no one is actually behind you.

You look back into the mirror and realize the use of the it. It shows your greatest desire.

You want Draco to care about you more. More than a friend.

The mirror shows Draco is now holding your shoulders and placing his chin on your shoulder, not wearing his malevolent smirk, but a sweet smile.

'Draco, I have waited for this day so long.' You gaze at the mirror and tap on your shoulder, which his hand is placing on.

You can feel his warm hand, you give it a squeeze and smile.

'This mirror can make the things we want as if real. I can feel his touch.' You think to yourself.

'Sorry, I don't know, (Y/N). Why don't you just tell me, I think you like Blaise. You two are so close.' A voice says. It's Draco's voice.

'Wow, this mirror is fantastic! It has sound effects too!' You smirk happily and tilt your head to lean it to Draco's.

You do feel his head is just next to yours.

'I like you, (Y/N), really. From the day we knew each other.' He whispers in your ear.

You can feel his heat breath and it makes you shiver.

'I like you too, Draco.' You whisper back. 'I thought you like Pansy.'

'Never.'

He then turns you around and presses his lips tentatively against yours.

Everything is too realistic but you don't care. You kiss the 'image' back gently and you finally pull away and gasp for your dear life.

Draco places his forehead on yours and smile. Pinching your cheek gently and he then pecks on your nose playfully.

The next day, you think everything happened at the night before is just a dream. When you have changed into your robes and walk downstairs to the common room, Draco offers you a hand and you take it and you two walk to the hall together.