year 3 | kidnapper

'You filthy, little Mudblood.'

'Mudblood hangs out with Mudblood.'

'What is worse than being a servant? Being a Mudblood.'

My second year was a mess since an arrogant Slytherin from a Pureblood family taunted about my blood-status every day, thinking that it's funny to look down the others I guess.

I felt sad at first when he insulted me with that terrible M word. It's not my fault to be a Muggle-born. But I've used to it and don't really care whatever he says to me.

There is not many students stay at school in the holidays. Unfortunately, he stays at Hogwarts too this year.

I'm walking back to my dorm after the Christmas feast, alone while practicing wand movements and mumbling the incantations of the spells. Maybe too focus on the practices of Charms, I'm now on the way to the dungeon.

I hate those moving stairs.

Looking around to find the way back to my common room, I'm grabbed by the wrist and my mouth is covered by a hand. I can't even scream for help, my voice is muffle. I struggle to get rid of whoever is seizing me so tightly, hitting he or she with my elbow and kicking his or her leg.

I hear him moans. It's a boy.

He doesn't let me go but drag me from behind. I don't know where we are, it's dark and I can't see things clearly. Maybe we're in a storage room or a desert classroom.

Finally, he lets me go after closing the door. So, I grab my wand from my pocket and murmur, 'Lumos.'

After some time to adjust to the sudden brightness, I see who has just 'kidnapped' me.

'Malfoy, seems that being an arrogant brat isn't enough for you, huh?' I spit bravely, not knowing what he is up to. 'You will be sent to Azkaban for kidnapping me.'

He ignores me and walks closer to me. Cupping my face with his hands gently, he leans in and kisses me. I pull away quickly after noticing what has happened and kick him in the nuts. He needs to pay for these.

'Malfoy, you'll be sent to the Azkaban for being a rapist.' I shout at the boy who is now moaning and covering the place I have just kicked with his hands. His groan is going to make me deaf. But I don't care.

I stride to the door and am going to leave that pervert there, he says shakily, '(Y/N), wait...'

I turn around and raise a brow. He looks so funny, bending down while his hands on his nuts, frowning in pain.

'Sorry, (Y/N),' He staggers to me slowly and grips my wrist, stammers, 'I'm just too shy... to tell you that I... I love you. Calling you a Mudblood is because... I wanted to be noticed by you. I've decide to tell you all about this today, but you've just kicked me a minute ago. I think I will never confess my feelings to any girl anymore.'

I can't help but start giggling and feel sorry for him. Placing my palm on his face, I peck him on his lips. 'Your method is too bad.'

I don't know what I have just done. I've kissed Malfoy! He does have good sides. He is handsome, intelligent and desirable when he is not bullying the first-years and insulting the Muggle-borns. He does really well in class. Maybe I've had feeling for him long, long time ago without knowing.

'I think I will not able to make love with girls after all these. No girls will want me anymore, even Pansy will not want me,' He says slowly. 'You should pay for that if I get no girlfriend in the future.'

'How?' I raise a brow and ask.

The corner of his mouth is lifted and a remarkable Slytherin smirk is being worn on his pointy, pale, handsome face.

'Be mine.'