after hogwarts | shopping muggle-ly

I'm going shopping with my boyfriend in London now, not in Diagon Alley but in the Muggle world.

What? Draco Malfoy has stepped into the Muggle world?

You may not believe, but he has changed and begun to accept things of the Muggles. He has found that the smartphones are really convenient. We can talk and send messages to each other instantly, which is much faster and better than sending owls. Out of my expectation, he's not an idiot with Muggles' stuffs at all despite of knowing about them for only a few years.

We walk along the street hand in hand, looking into the windows of different shops. Most of the stores here are selling clothes which bore him.

I stop suddenly in front of Burberry, staring at the clothes without blinking. He drags me a bit as he hasn't stopped yet. He finally halts and walks towards me to see what's catching my eyes.

"Go inside," He says softly and leads me into the shop.

"Welcome to Burberry," A saleswoman greets us with a smile. "What can I help you?"

"Get the sweater and skirt you're displaying to me. My girlfriend wants them," Draco says before I can reply the girl.

"Okay. Wait a moment, Sir," the girl walks away.

"Draco, I need to try them on," I say when we're walking around the shop. "They may not fit me,"

"You don't need to. Just buy all the sizes if you're afraid," he says. "Hey, please help me to get all the s-"

I hit him with me elbow to stop him saying nonsense. Then I'm attracted to a black elegant dress so I step forward to eye it.

'Hey, help me get this dress too," Draco says to the saleslady before I can touch it. "You don't need to try or check anything now. I can buy you all of them so you can try them and eye them whenever you like,"

"Draco! I don't need you to buy all the thin- "

"I want them all. I need one each of the things for women." He says to the staff who obviously has been frightened up.

"Draco -"

He stops me retorting with a hand and picks out his wallet from the pocket. He hands his no-limit credit card to the staff and winks at me. I can't help but sigh. He's an idiot.

"How can we take all these out of the store, Draco?" I look at the bags which have formed a pool on the floor and then look up to wait for his answer.

"Well, good question, (Y/N)." He ruffles his white-blond hair, searching for solution. "Get back to the car, love. I'll get all the things. Don't argue."

He's definitely not going to make himself look stupid but he's really being a Muggle, taking two bags to the car once and around pacing in and out of the shop five times, he has finally got all the things back to the car.

"I hate being a Muggle." He says while relaxing his arms. "If I was not shopping in a Muggle shop, I had apparated with all those things."

"If you didn't buy all those things, you wouldn't need to walk in and out of the shop."

"Don't talk. Drive your car." He pouts like a three-year-old child.

When we get back home, he lays on the sofa immediately. He must be so tired after being such an idiot. I'm not going to go shopping with him. He will probably do the same thing. Suddenly, I get an idea.

"Hey, Draco, next time we're going to shop online."