year 5 | bully

'Mudblood! ' someone yells behind me in a deserted corridor.

'What do you want, Malfoy? ' I snap after turning around to face the person who started calling me Mudblood when I'm in my second year.

'Not in a good mood, I guess. ' he scoffs, 'Mind your attitude, Mudblood, or else points will be taken off.'

I try my best to hold my fury back. If I hit him on his nose, I bet he must take a hundred points from Gryffindor. Yes, this arrogant, filthy, loathsome, spoiled blonde boy is a member of the bloody Inquisitorial Squad.

I turn on my heels and walk away, trying to ignore the boy who is now wearing a haughty smirk on his bloodless face.

'Being impolite to the leader of the Inquisitorial Squad, ten points from Gryffindor. Did your muggle mummy teach you to say goodbye when you leave?'

I clench my fists of rage and turn around to him. I can't stand him anymore, 'Can I know what do you want from me, my dear ferret leader of the bloody squad?' I say in a sarcastic tone, 'To take off points because I'm a Mudblood?'

'That's actually an excellent idea. Ten points from Gryffindor, for being an incorrigible know-it-all and being of bad blood.'

I glower at him. How come there is someone who can be as nasty as him? 'Fuck you.' I curse him with a fake smile.

He raises his eyebrows as soon as his corner of his mouth. He grins with amusement as I finally blow up. That bastard.

'Dirty words from dirty mouth of a dirty Mudblood.' he starts to sing cheerfully, thinking he is a comedian.

'Piss off, ferret.' I cut him off as I'm now so irritated.

'Dirty Mudblood with dirty mouth spoke dirty words.' he continues to sing.

I decide to leave that immature, arrogant brat alone and hope someone will pass by and find out his idiotic side.

'I hate you, Draco Malfoy.' I murmur angrily and leave.

I sit under a tree near the Black Lake, reading books.

All a sudden, I pause and wrinkle my nose in distaste due to a scent of cologne. I catch a whiff of the fragrance and ask, 'Who's there?'

'Hello, Mudblood. '

I can easy to tell who is talking even without looking at him.

'Ferret. ' I roll my eyes as I know the one who is behind me is no one other than Draco Malfoy, 'Can't you just stop bothering me and go to find girls who always flock to you?' I sigh as I cannot read due to his appearance.

'You mean the ones who bend to my every whim and will? Those only come at night. Do you want to have a try?' he winks suggestively. He places a palm on the trunk of the tree and bows. His nose is only inches away from mine as he leans in and gazes into my eyes with his blue-grey ones.

It's weird.

I can't find any sign of mocking and insulting behind his silver gaze. He starts playing with my hair.

I'm speechless. I can't do anything rather than just sitting there and gazing at the blonde boy who is used to be so hateful. He tucks the hair behind my ears carefully before slipping his finger through my hair.

At last, I find my voice again. 'What do you want, Malfoy? ' I lose my temper as I realize our proximity.

He ignores my question. I raise my hand to slap him but he catches my hand before it come in contact with his cheek. I try my best to wrench my hand out of his but I can't. He grabs me too tightly.

'Hey! Answer me!' I punch on his chest with my other hand.

He grips my another hand. I can see Draco Malfoy's pale face is coming closer and closer. Something soft touches my lips.

Draco Malfoy, the boy I hate kisses me.

I struggle to stand up and leave, but he forces me to sit down and kisses me more passionately. I try my best to pull away but he lets my hands go and pulls me closer, deep into the kiss.

I push his face away from mine with my hand, 'What the bloody hell are you doing? Kissing a dirty Mudblood to get the muddy bloody germs?' I snap furiously.

'I love you, (Y/N) (Y/L/N). Is it clear enough?'

'What? How come the one who calls me Mudblood all the time will love me? Are you planning dump me after you make me fall in love with you? Sorry, Malfoy, but I'm not an idiot.' I look up and glare at him.

Giving an exasperating sigh, he says, 'Maybe you will never believe what I say, but I found myself fell in love with you while mocking and insulting you. Unlike the other girls who ran to me because I'm perfect, you glared at me, cursed me and even punched me. You're special, (Y/S). '

I'm now so shocked and dunno how to response but i feel relieved as he leans in and presses his lips against mine again. I kiss him back more passionately. I find my feeling for him when we're kissing.

Yes, I love him, the boy I hated.