year 3 | hogsmeade trip

Today is Saturday and I'm going to spend it with Ginny at Hogsmeade. I have to buy some Christmas gifts for my friends. 'So, we should go to Honeydukes first.' I mumble, staring at the list to buy.

I grab plenty of sugar quills and chocolate frogs. I'm going to give them all to my friends.

Then we go to Spintwitches. I decide to buy a broom compass for Harry, he needs one I guess.

After buying the compass, we walk to the Three Broomsticks to have some Butterbeer. Unfortunately, Dean Thomas comes and asks Ginny to sit with him. I let her go since I know Dean has feeling for her. I then leave the bar and head to the hill outside the Shrieking Shack.

I can see Ron and Hermione there, who are talking to each other. When I'm going to shout their names, Draco Malfoy, flanked by Crabbe and Goyle walks to my fellow Gryffindors.

'Well, well. Look who's here. You two shopping for your new dream home? A bit grand for you, isn't it, Weasel-bee? Don't your family sleep in, ah- one room?' Malfoy teases and his gangs laugh stupidly.

'Shut your mouth, Malfoy.' Ron mutters. 'Ooh- not very friendly. Boys, I think it's time we teach Weasel-Bee how to respect his superiors.'

'Oh, ha, ha. I hope you don't mean yourself.' Hermione says coldly.

'How dare you talk to me, you filthy, little Mudblood!' Malfoy glares at her.

The next second, Goyle spins around and it's like his scarf is seized by someone invisible.

'-Who's there? ! Don't just stand there! Do something!' Malfoy shouts, trying to keep calm.

'What? Ahh! Ahhhh!' Crabbe moans. His trousers is pulled down and I can see his funny boxers. I can't help but laugh when I see this scene.

'Ahhh!' Someone grabs Malfoy's leg and drags him around.

'What's up, Malfoy? Lost your skis?' Ron laughs.

'Get out of the way. Move!' Malfoy gets back on his feet and runs sheepishly towards me.

'Malfoy! Wait! Wait!' his gangs yell.

Before I can response, he runs into me and knocks me down. Feeling cold with my hips on the snow, I curse inwardly.

'Mind where you are going you idiot!' the one who knocked me down curses.

'What? You're the one who ran into me!' I clench my fists, grabbing handful of snow in my hands.

He stands up and offers me a hand, looking away. I take it and get on my feet. 'So, are you still alright?' he asks nonchalantly, still not looking at me.

'I'm Okay. Thanks.' I says quickly.

He looks at me and realizes that he's still holding my hand, he lets it go and rests his hand on his nape, as if he's feeling

awkward. 'Err... There's something on you beanie...' he mumbles.

'It's snow I guess.'

He walks closer and pats my hat with his gloved hand. 'I think so.' he says softly. He lowers his head, staring at my tote bag which us still on the ground.

'What have you bought? It's nearly full.' he asks, pointing at it.

'They are the Christmas gifts for my friends.'

He kneels down, instead of picking it up, he opens it. 'So many chocolate frogs... Ah! A broom compass!'

'Hey! What're you doing?' I ask angrily.

'You said these are the gifts for your friends, that means there are some which are for me.' he smirks, playing with the compass in his hands.

'When have you become my friend?' I roll my eyes and tries to get it back.

He jumps aside, smirking and he starts running backwards. I try my best and throw my arm to get the compass back, but I fail. So, I use all my strength and pounce on him. I knock him down but lose my balance at the same time. I'm now perching on him with my hand grabbing his wrist and my legs are between his.

I blush furiously. 'Sorry.' I mutter and rob the gift back. I move a bit, trying to stand up but something is around my waist which stop me.

'Hey, don't move. I like the way you're resting on me. Quite strange, isn't it?' Malfoy whispers.

I do not say anything but gazing at him. He is smiling, not malevolently but warmly and he stares into my eyes with his silver ones.

He then places his other hand on the back of my head, pushing me forward and he leans in, brushing his lips on mine tentatively but pulling back hastily. I feel my face becomes hotter, even it starts to snow.

'Sorry. Err... I don't know why I just had the attempt to err... kiss you...' he stutters, 'I think I'm err... in love with... you...'

'That's strange... I have the same feeling too...' I look at him shyly.

He brushes away my hair away and tucks it behind my ear carefully, leaning in again.

Kissing passionately, he cups my face with his hands. I kiss him back, throwing my arms around his neck and pulling him away from the ground. I then wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him with more passion.

Everything around is blurred and the only thing in focus is the white-blond guy who is now sharing a wonderful kiss with me.

Finally, we pull away from each other, panting and giggling.

'So, (Y/N), would you like to be mine?' he whispers in my ear.