year 2 | snow white

Christmas is coming and you just can't sit inside the castle as you love snow so much. You run out of the castle to spend some time with the white flakes. Being enthusiastic, you start dancing freely on the pure white crystal, can't even notice that someone has intruded your field.

You love dancing, you're actually a dancer. Spinning and hopping around elegantly, someone claps his hands and walks closer to you.

"That's fantastic!" he says. You don't really know the boy, but you have heard of him. Draco Malfoy, two years older, a Slytherin, a big bully in school. He is wearing a fluffy winter hat which has hid his remarkable white-blond hair, which its colour is similar to the snow.

"Thanks." you says politely with a smile. You're not sure what you should reply him, you just don't want to displease the bully in school.

"Why don't you stay in the warm common room?" he asks.

"Can I ask you the same question?"

"I love snow. They're just perfect, so pretty..." he kneels down and touches the snow with a gloved hand gently, as if he is caressing a baby.

"Same here. That's why I came out and danced." you says.

"You love dancing, right?" he asks, leaving his eyes from the ground.

You nod.

"I know it's a bit abrupt as we don't know each other, but would you like to go to the Yule Ball with me?" he says and stands you simultaneously. "I'm a fourth-year and I have to bring a partner to join the ball. I think you may want to go to the ball as you seem to like dancing so much. Also, may I know your name, please?"

"I'm (Y/N) (Y/L/N), second-year, I'd like to go with you of course!" you want to go to the ball so much but you're disappointed when you knew that only fourth-year or above could join the ball. You definitely want to be invited by some older student. Your dream comes true.

"Draco Malfoy, fourth-year. Nice to meet you." he smirks then bows and offers you a hand. "May I?"

You take his hand and starts giggling. He leads you to dance the waltz, spinning you around. Gazing at his attractive silver eyes and not being concentrated, you step on his feet and just lose balance.

He stops you from falling down in time, a hand wraps around your waist and the other one grabs your hand tightly. Your noses are just inches from each other's.

"Be careful and concentrated, not be affected by my perfection." he winks playfully.

You blush furiously.

"Err... Can we change... the position?"

"Ah... right." he lets you get back to your feet. "Can't wait to meet you on that day, Miss (Y/S)." he bows again and says before getting back into the castle.

"Be careful not to get sick, I don't want to go to the ball without you." he turns around and adds with a smirk. "See you, my snow white."