BEYOND LOVE

CHAPTER 4

I'm woken up by the alarm. I'm tempted to punch the end button but I just can't. My head is too heavy to be lifted up.

I throw my hand beside me but I'm all alone on bed. Oscar is nowhere in sight.
I sit up lazily and upon glancing on the wall clock, it's a few minutes past eight in the morning.

We should be in town already, looking for a suitable college for me.
According to Oscar, he lives six kilometres away from the town centre.

The door to the bedroom is slowly pushed and Oscar gets in, a tray in his hands.

"Oh, you're finally awake? Breakfast is ready."
He says as he places the tray on the bedside table.

" How was your night sleepy head?"
He asks, sitting beside me, lovingly running my knuckles.
" It couldn't have been any better. Thanks for making it warmer!"

In my position, I can even thank him for anything. Just everything ... even for allowing me to have a taste of the city weather!

"Let's have breakfast before it goes cold!"
I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face.

The breakfast in bed is a tasty meal of bacon,  buttered toast, banana pancakes and white coffee.
This is what we call life in London.

I munch everything with so much delight. I am really famished and I'm not going to pretend that I'm full while I'm not. I'm not a city girl yet. I'll cross that bridge when that time comes.

I run a warm bath and I can't stop worshipping the feeling. I let the water Cascade down my body through my hair, giving me a relaxing feeling.
City water is so sweet!

The drive to town is not that long.
We move from college to college picking bronchures.

I'm intending to pursue a course in business management and we're  lucky to find a good college.

Having talked to the management, we go back home to talk, as Oscar put it.

"I'm sure you must be wondering where I get all the money I dish around!"
He starts immediately we relax on the couch, a glass of juice in my hand.

" I  was about to ask you the same...."

"Well, I'm a business man. I have businesses all over the country and I'm also in partnership with several big guys. I know you didn't know this because I just build a house in your village three years ago."

" Ahw"
I have nothing else to say.

" I'm usually a busy man and I sometimes travel out of the country so most of the times you'll be left all alone. Since Bianca left, I haven't employed any house help. I only have a gardener and the gateman."

He goes on and on about his life, why he divorced Bianca, where his parents live and much more stuff. At the end of the it all, he calls his parents and I'm given the chance to speak to them via phone.

It's only February, toward March  and I'm supposed to start classes on May.

What will I be doing all  those days before I join college?

I'm somehow relieved because I'll keep myself busy with house chores and learn to cook several meals before I join college.
       *************
As days goes by, I get used to Oscar being by my side. He loves me unconditionally and I can tell by the way he does stuff to me.

Having gone to his parents home and received the warmest welcome, he has been sweet more than before. He goes to the office and comes back direct home.

"Today we're going to have dinner in a restaurant."
He tells me happily, one day from work.

I've never been in a restaurant with him and I'm somehow going cold feet.
Everytime he suggests we go out, I always refuse, telling him I can prepare any meal from home.

"Wait until you taste the chicken they prepare in ole seren!"

He always teases me.

" Today, you'll have more excuse Sandra. If you refuse, I'll drag you to the car."
He adds.

We rummage through the closet and he settles on a white skater dress, barely covering my thighs.
"I can't wear this! It's too short!"

I say, throwing it back and settling for a longer dress.

" I want you to true on that one. I'm sure you'll love yourself in it! "

" I'm sure I'll look like those girls I saw walking in the streets half naked! Mum will kill me if she comes to know that I wear such!"

I'm already freaking  out.

" And such is city life Sandy, I want to transform you to a city girl honey! "

He says as he holds me from behind,  his hands rubbing my belly.
I can feel his hot breath on my neck, all the way to my ears.
His manhood pricking onto my ass.
The feeling is nice.
I wish we can stay like this for ever!

"Okay babe, I'll wear it."

He tilts me such that I'm having him.
He gives me a breathtaking kiss, the first kiss ever I moved into his house.
I feel some overwhelming tingle in my pants.
It's obvious I need  more than just a kiss.

I brush off those  thoughts as I entangle from his touch.

If we stay in that position for another second, we'll end up breaking our promise to wait till we get marriage!

I can feel the tension building. Oscar grabs  towel and blows me a kiss as he goes towards the bathroom.

Whatever he's doing to me ain't right at all. One of these fine days I might find myself raping him!

BEYOND LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara