BEYOND LOVE

CHAPTER 9

SANDRA

"What am I going to do for these two weeks without my babe?"
I lament.
This is after boarding the car back to the house. The driver is still new therefore we're unable to hold a talk at all.
He looks like the kind who minds their own businesses.

After classes, he picks me up and takes back home.
This is the routine for the next few days.
Oscar calls me on a daily basis, assuring me that he's doing great, just that he's missing me.
Well, the feeling is mutual.

"Honey, while I'm away, I think you should go shopping at least so that you may stop being bored in the house!"

Oscar suggests, three days after leaving.
I have complained severally to him that I'm bored, going to school and coming back is the pattern.

"What do I buy dear, everything is available in the house!"

" Pick my ATM in the drawer, be go and withdraw all the money you want and buy yourself nice shoes and dresses. Just buy anything darling! "

" But I have enough clothes honey! I have dozens of shoes too! You've made everything available for me! "

" Adding a dress or a pair of shoes in your wardrobe won't make it collapse!"

" It's okay darling.... I'll ask the driver to drive me to the mall!"

" That's my gal. I have to go dear, let's talk in the evening!"

Kelvin and I are already in the mall. He's helping me choose a nice dress.

He's a young man, probably two years older than myself.

After settling for a few dresses and pairs of shoes, we drive home, chatting like friends.
With time, he has learnt to talk to me when I assured him that I wasn't a bad person.

Back in the house, Angy has prepared lunch and since I'm starving, she helps me take my stuff upstairs as I make myself comfortable on the dining table.

My appetite for food has increased and I don't know why. Angy once told me it's because of the impant when I complained to her.

Angy and I used to share everything, literally everything.
She'd advice me on several issues because I was far much younger than herself.

With time, I've grown fond of her because she tells me stuff which my own mother never bothered to tell me.

My urge for sex has increased of late and when I finally confidence in her, she tells me it's because of the norplant.

This lady knows alot of stuff. She's quite exposed.

Oscar's trip is over and he requests me to pick him from the airport, all alone.
He asks me to take a cab to go and pick him up because he doesn't want to go home straight. He has plans for us. It's on a Friday, what do you expect?

I call my cab guy who arrives immediately.

The drive to the airport ain't long.

There I spot my prince in shinning armour, arms open ready to embrace me.

"Honey, I missed you!"
He says as he plants kisses all over my face and neck!
Well, that's Oscar for you, ever romantic.

He instructs the cab driver to take us to a hotel outside town.
He wants to have a private moment with me.

After ordering a meal, we eat and drink to our fill, then head to a private room which he has booked already.

"Why are we here honey?"
I ask him, curiously.