BEYOND LOVE

CHAPTER 12

OSCAR
I didn't know things will turn out this way when Sasha accompanied me during my trip.
Sasha is my PA.
I never knew she was this slutty till she seduces me over dinner but I play hard to get.

She has been winking at me Everytime we're alone in the office. She even tries to  rub her chest on my hands wherever she's next to me.
I've never taken her serious till now.
I have been talking to her about Sandra, how beautiful she is and such stuff.
I didn't know this will make her more jealous of me.

She ends up spiking my drink on the last day of my business meeting after the associates cocktail dinner.
Unknown to me, she undresses me and takes a handful of photos while on top of me.
I wake up later the following day, which is the same day I'm supposed to travel back home. I have a word feeling that something must have happened but I can't place a finger on it.

Once in the hotel, I notice her speaking to Sandra and when she spots me inside the pool, she swims towards me and kisses me forcefully.

"What are you doing here Sasha?"
I ask her after pushing her away from me.
"I'm here to have fun. Or do you think you and your naive fiancee ate the only ones who are entitled to have fun?"

" Do I smell some jealous from your words? "

I ask her as I swim towards the exit of the pool.
I want to get out of there as soon as possible.
"Jealousy you say? Wait till you see jealousy.....that way you'll have something to talk about!"
She shouts behind me.
What does she mean?

I'm not ready to attract attention therefore I just ignore her and swim off.
Her words keeps ringing in my head till we book out of the hotel.

I'm really wondering why she's following us but I can't tell Sandra and the cab guy that I know who is trailing us.
What's her mission?

When I talk to her as she's parked next to my gate, she makes a lame excuse of wanting to make sure that her boss arrives home safely.
What a silly excuse?
She's up to no good!

My mood has officially changed but I can't show Sandy because she'll perceive that something is wrong.
We take a late dinner after watching a movie ad as we prepare to retire to bed, a WhatsApp message pops up in my phone.
It's a photo of me in bed, with Sasha on top of me!
"What?!"
I exclaim.
Before I absorb all the shock, another message pops up.
*Stop seeing that girl. Send her back to wherever you picked her from or else I'll post all the photos of us naked in the internet!*

This leaves me shocked more than before.
How did she do all these?
Upon close scrutiny, it's surely me and her in bed, the same bed I woke up in that day!

"What's the worst you can do you desperate woman?"
I ask her immediately she picks the call.
I'm in my garage, having lied to Sandra that I have gone to check on something in my car.

"I'll post them in the internet!"
She replies shamelessly.
"I knew you were up to no good but I didn't know you'd stoop this low! Keep off my affairs or else I'll sack you and send you back to the streets where I picked you from!"

I threaten her.
" Do your worst boss! "
Then she hangs up!
Where did she get the guts to talk back to me, her boss?

After rescuing her from my violent neighbour who was her husband and I gave her a job and shelter for months?
This is how she's gonna repay me?
So she has been eyeing me ever since my wife left? And here I am, thinking that she was her best friend!
Now I know better.
I have to be careful when dealing with her!
I return back to the house but I know I'm not going to succumb to her threats any time soon because Sandra is not a fan of social media therefore she won't be able to see that shit!

But to be sincere, I'm quite shocked!
I'm speechless!

Sandy is already in bed, snoring off.
She looks peaceful when asleep.
I don't want to wake her up therefore I just smudge her and pull the duvets and snore my way to slumberland!