Chapter 31

OSCAR.

"What are you trying to say doctor?  That I can't donate blood for my son?  Why?"

I ask him furiously immediately the results are out.
This seems to be  kind if a big joke.

"You don't understand Oscar..."

"Make me understand!"

"You're blood group A+ and Kyle is 0-..."
He tries to explain.

"How can that be? This must be a prank.  Who sent you doctor?  I'm in no mood for such please!"

I'm still confused.

"I can't prank you on such trivial matters!  The boy is in the verge of losing his life and here we are asking each other unanswerable questions!"
He seems furious as well,  running out of patience.

"How can this be possible! The only person who has an answer to that is six feet under!
"
"You'll figure that out later.  Let's get a solution on where your son will get blood! "

"Just get it from the blood bank.  I'll pay. "

"You know that might be expensive! "

"Just do as I say doctor. Kyle means the world to Sandra and I... Treat him... Please!"

I command, feeling my own anger build up in my chest.....

********

Five days later,  Kyle and Sandra are doing better.

Kyle is back to the jovial boy he has been.
I haven't been able to tell Sandra that Kyle ain't my son.
I had to ask the doctor to perform a DNA on us because I couldn't live with the doubts.

It was proved beyond reasonable doubts that he ain't my son.

Everything started adding up.
His skin complexion is way lighter than mine.
His mum wasn't such light and I'm a dark person.
He's short where as his mum was tall, as well as myself.
The differences are still shouting loudly into my ears everytime I look at him....
Nevertheless,  Kyle is my son and I'll never treat him any less than that!

I've learnt to love him and I'm not going to stop.  His mother lied to me and she's long gone.  I'll continue loving him as before and I'll make sure be never gets to know that he ain't my son.

"Honey.. "

This has been my way of starting a sensitive conversation with Sandra for the longest time....

"What is it darling... You look nervous!"

We're on the bed,  preparing ourselves to retire for the day after tucking Kyle safely onto his bed.

"I don't know how you're gonna take this but either way,  you gotta know.... "

"You're making me nervous Oscar.  What's wrong? "

"Kyle ain't my son... "

"What do you mean?  I don't understand you!"

She looks nervous already.

"I confirmed the day you two were admitted. I was supposed to donate my blood but our bloods didn't match!  I thereafter performed a DNA test and it was proved that he ain't my son!"

"wah!"

It's all she can say.
It's obvious she's shocked...

"I was equally shocked when I learnt that but I had to accept everything.  He's my son and he'll never stop being my son.... He shouldn't know this! "

"It's okay honey.  I understand.  Nobody is telling him that he isn't your blood.  I'll continue loving him even more... "

"I have no doubt my wife..."

"Come here!"
She commands as she takes my face into her soft hands...

She gives me a breath taking kiss which leaves me breathless...

"Why are you doing this to me Sandra? You know I can't resist you!"

"I too can't.... You're my medicine Oscar! "
She teases me as she bits her lower lip,  licking it seductively.

Before I know it,  she has stripped off all her clothes and she's on top of me,  giving me blow job of my life.
All I do is moan and moan...
And moan....

That night's love making is just on another level.
We seem to rediscover ourselves each passing moment.

Discovering things which we never knew made each of us happy..
And Sandra knows how to make me happy...

And such is life....love life.
I hope this lasts for ever...
I sincerely hope so...