BEYOND LOVE

CHAPTER 7

SANDRA.

She's a woman, probably in her late thirties.

After a slight interview, we show her into her room after verifying that she's good to go and she's set to start working.

I prepare breakfast though it's already ten as she dusts the house.

After breakfast, I show her where to do the laundry from and also what to prepare for lunch. We walk upstairs, hand in hand to watch a movie from the bedroom.

Oscar is still in his short and vest and I throw the lesso on the bed, and I'm left with my siphon night dress.

We settle on a romantic movie and lie on our stomachs, our eyes glued on the laptop.

Oscar momentarily kisses me and I also return it passionately.

I've been longing for the right time to give him my virginity and this is the right time!

"Honey, let's take a shower, together!"
I suggest.

His eyes are wide open in disbelief.

"You're kidding right?"
He asks.

"I've never been more serious!"
I assure him.

He takes a towel from the closet and hands me one. Undressing, we walk hand in hand to the bathroom.

We take our time in the shower, lathering and rubbing each other's backs in turn.

When we're done, we dry ourselves and go back to the bedroom.

I can visibly see Oscars erection however much he tries to hide it.

I slip back into my night dress as he chooses a pyjama from the closet.

Having broken one rule, we go back to our usual position on the bed and resume watching our movie.

I'm just praying and wishing that Oscar will make the first move because I'm really horny and wet too.

"Honey, now that you're starting school, will it be right to pay your dowry in August then do our wedding in October?"

" That's fine with me, as long as we remain in this position.....forever!"
He's beyond himself with joy!

He tilts my head backwards and gives me a breathtaking kiss. He is the best kisser I ever. Not that I've been kissed before....nooo.
"Honey, I need you... I need you right now... You know I have been longing for this moment and I hope it's the right moment for this....."

He says this, out of nowhere!

My heart is doing some somersaults!

*I've been waiting for this too...*

His eyes are full of lust.
I can't say no.
The feeling is mutual.
The kissing continues, this time round taking it deeper and deeper
He makes me roll over the bed while kissing the breathe out of me.
He rips off my siphon night dress in a blink of an eye. Lust is written all over his eyes. I can tell he is on a dry spell by the look he gives me. The spark in his eyes says it all.

He tears off his pyjamas and we all lie naked on bed, still exploring each other's bodies
He explores my body, kissing every part of it from the nipples to the navel then down to the most sensitive of all areas. He is an expert in whatever he is doing. I just lie there, playing with his hair as he does what he knows best.

I'm surprised when he takes my Honeypot into his mouth and tickles the clit with his tongue. The feeling is out of this world. As he teases my clit, I feel something moulding inside me.

The build up is too much.

Can I take it anymore?

No!!!! I can't!

When I feel that I can't take it anymore, I shout at him to stop...
"Stop it hun, am gonna pee on your face!"
I exclaim.
" Don't worry hun, just pee on my face  if you want...."
I don't even wait for him to finish whatever he is saying. I shake violently as if I'm having an attack....
I sprinkl his face with my pee which I come to learn later is squirt.
The crazy Oscar licks me clean!
His eyes lock with mine, which are full of shock as he licks me with his tongue.

*That's gross!"* I imagine.
But he seems to be enjoying it.

He kisses my navel, up to my nipples then my neck. His lips come into contact with mine and I'm tempted to push him away. I can't imagine tasting my squirt.... hell no!
"Taste it honey. You'll love how you taste!"

He teases me!

I kiss him slightly and true to his words, they taste heavenly. Then if that's how I taste, I must be sweet!

He lies on top of me, his dick rubbing my clit.
The feeling is out of this world....
"Hun please, take me slowly, I am new in this world!"
I beg him, my voice coming out as a mere croak.

He laughs at my words.

"You already advertised to everybody last night!"
I giggle, when I remember how naughty I was in the club last night.

He enters me slowly, as he adjusts himself on top of me.
He is being gentle but due to phobia, I concentrate on the pain rather than the sweetness.
He's rubbing his joystick at the entrance of my honeypot, teasing me more and more.

Upon penetration, I can feel some sweet pain and I get used to the sweetness finally as he thrusts deeper and deeper.

"You're so tight Hun!"

He compliments!

Each new thrust comes with more intensity than the one before it. I howl, scream, beg him to keep going, plead with him for more. More. There could never be enough of this.
In the few moments, I'm  able to see beyond my own building ecstasy, I can tell oscar is right there with me, his own pleasure moulding as he takes me where I want to go. I dig my nails into his bare back, urging him to  continue.
He responds to my pleas, his hips moving faster and harder as I command. My pleasure would be his own.
It is a strange and passionate encounter for two people who have been longing to lay each other😏.
Moments later, we all explode together, my grip on his back getting firmer.
We lie beside each other, panting and gasping for a breathe.
The whole of that day, we make love several times. We can't just get enough of each other.
That marks the beginning of happy moments together, love making moments.....