Average Sized

Amber's pov:

For the five out of seven days of the week that we go to school, today was another one of those days.

But, at least it was Friday.

Which by the way....

Thank.

The.

Freakin.

Lord.

It's been three days since I helped fill the concession stand, but sadly, I couldn't attend yet another match.

It's like teachers purposely schedule tests on days that really don't work out for you the most.

Although I've never been the smartest person in my grade, spending all my time studying, it doesn't mean I don't care about my grades and put in the effort to do good.

I like to consider myself an achiever.

Not an over achiever or an under achiever, just an achiever.

I get good grades, there's just been times when...

Let's just say their is a thing known as... not my day.

But going back to why I couldn't attend my dad's match due to studying, to be honest, I felt really bad.

These sort of things mean so much to my dad.

I even went as far as to almost just bringing my whole entire binder of notes and just studying at the match...

Which now thinking, it probably would be almost impossible due to the noise levels and the cheering of the crowd.

Surprisingly though, my dad understood why I wouldn't be able to attend the match even before I had the chance to explain to him.

Actually, he's always been understanding like that.

Sometimes, I can't believe how I got so lucky to have such an amazing dad, I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Even if he is insane, aren't we all?

...

I have come to the understanding that I might be actually surrounding myself with insane people. Liam? My dad?

How I've made it this far, I shall never know.

But speaking of insane people, here comes one of them now.

"Heyyy stranger." Liam says, bumping into me playfully as he usually does, walking me to my homeroom which was coincidentally right next to his.

"You seem to be an a awfully good mood." I laugh as he grins.

"I am, wanna know why?"

"Do I wanna know why?"

"You do wanna know why."

"I do wanna know why?"

"Yes. You. Do. Don't. Confuse. Me." I laugh again, signaling him to continue.