No Bueno

Amber's pov:

"Oh Amber, I really like your earrings." Julie was the first to speak up as she gives me a soft, genuine smile.

"Oh thank you!" On impulsive I touch my ears, as a tint of pink covers my cheeks from the sudden compliment.

I've only been sitting here for a few seconds, but I could already tell that these girls were super nice.

I don't know why, but I just feel it in my gut.

Plus, you are shaped by who you are friends with, and Damien is like, the nicest person on the planet, so I could only guess that he has friends who really care about him. Who make him happy.

"You are a junior right?" Gianna asks.

I nod my head, giving her a warm smile, "Yes, and Liam is a junior too, just like Damien."

She gives me a smile in return, "Not to sound creepy or anything, but I feel like I've seen your face somewhere before. I don't know why."

I give Gianna a confused look, but Ella, who was listening in on our conversation, joins in.

"Oh I know Gianna, when Luke went through with me all of his past yearbooks, you were the girl next to his picture under the kindest person award!" Ella smiles, as Gianna's mouth widens with a look, you know, that look when you suddenly remember something.

"That's it!! You two have held those two spots for your grade level for years!! How could I have forgotten?!" She laughs at herself as she leans back in her chair from her sudden burst of energy.

"Oh I didn't know that, Ella can I borrow his yearbooks sometime? I would like to go through them also." Ally asks.

For a second, my mind went blank seeing a weird sort of resemblance between her and Ella, but it only took a few seconds to remember Liam telling me that they are twins.

Which is pretty strange because they seem like complete opposite people.

One seems to like being fancy dressed, and more proper, whereas the other one is more comfortably dressed and seems more laid back.

"I completely forgot about that whole year book thing, yeah I guess Damien and I have been under that category for a while now." I shrug my shoulders, but by the sudden mention of his name in my words, I could almost FEEL every single one of them sit up in their seat.

It got silent for a few seconds as they all just stared at me with a certain kinda of look on each of their faces.

It was that kinda look that scared me.

Because I've seen it before...

In someone that always gave me that look when Damien was mentioned.

...

It was a Liam kinda look.

...

Any type of Liam look is not good.

I repeat...

Not.

Good.

"So..." Julie was the first to break the silence, as she gives me a small smirk.

Oh god.

That's a Liam smirk right there.

Incase it was not made clear.