Seungmin

As Hyunjin and I sit there I hear something behind me.

"Guys come quick!"

I whip around to see Chan waving us over, he sounds urgent.

I get up and run towards him, Hyunjin follows close behind me. What on earth could he want? Hyunjin and I stop in front of Chan, we are both worried about his demeanor. 

"What is it, Chan?" I ask with concern.

"Just come see what Woojin and Minho brought back."

Hyunjin and I exchange looks of confusion, "Hopefully it's something good."

Hyunjin nods at my words and we walk into the abandoned factory wondering what surprise is waiting for us.

The others are all gathered in a circle, huddling around something. Suddenly a head pops up and looks over at me. They weren't huddling around something, more like a someone! The others move and in front of me stands 3 kids. The one in the middle is tall, has very tan skin, long brown hair, and he looks to be 15 or 16. The girl beside him has blonde hair, fair skin, looks very muscular and seems to be 14 or so. The last boy has his pitch black hair in a mohawk, has extremely pale skin, and looks almost feral. I'm guessing he's 18 from the looks of it. 

"Why are they here?" Hyunjin asks Chan.

I nod, I don't see why these weirdos are here, what kind of importance do they hold?

Chan shrugs, "That's the golden question."

We all look to Minho and Woojin, waiting for an explanation.

"Well......." Woojin starts while he scratches his head.

Minho pushes him aside, "I'll explain. We were looking for kids like you asked. Well, we were led to these 3. At first, we just thought they were some loser kids but it turns out that they are a little rebellion of their own. So we brought them here."

The one with the mohawk steps forwards, "We have managed to run out all government forces and gather a small army of our own."

The kid pulls out a small electronic device and types something. After a few minutes, one by one kids start flooding in and the small group of 3 turns into 50. The 9 of us stand there in awe.

The leader sticks out his hand towards Chan, "Let's join forces."

Chan looks at him, smiles, and shakes his hand. 

"Time to get serious," Chan says with a determined look.