Changbin

I keep a steady pace, all the while keeping lookout as Felix and I walk to the control room. We both are extremely tense but this needs to be done if we want to escape. Plus we've been here for a little over a month now, if we wait any longer our rebellion could die down and disappear, so the stakes are high. Guards walk by but pay us no attention, none the less it still makes my heart pound. Felix and I continue to make our way towards the control center. We come to the last hallway and I spot the door. A guard walks out and notices us.

He gives us a puzzled look.

"What are recruits doing here?"

I continue as plan and begin to lie like there is no tomorrow.

"We asked if we could learn the controls because it seems a lot more interesting than just patrolling."

"Well do you have a permission slip. Otherwise if you don't I'll send you off and I better not see you again or you'll be doing labor."

I nod and hand over a slip, we forged the signature to the best of our abilities. Hopefully it passes. The guard examines the slip and then hands it back without a second thought.

"Alright go in, Alex will teach you the works."

I keep cool on the outside but on the inside I'm celebrating. This could actually work! Felix and I step through the door and notice there is only one guard. Felix gives me a nod and I quickly sneak up to the guard. Before he can turn around I knock him out. Felix quickly locks the door and sits down at the control panel. Wasting no time he shuts down the communications, alarms, and cameras. He inserts a USB suddenly.

"What's that for?" I ask with a trace of panic in my voice.

I want to get out of here asap.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to download as much info as I can so we can use it later."

"Just make it quick, I don't want to get caught."

Felix nods and continues to dig through stuff on the computer. After five minutes he grabs the USB and we dash out. I made sure to put the guard back in the seat so it looked like he fell asleep. Hopefully he doesn't remember anything. Now all we have to do is meet every one else down at the back door and get the hell out of here.