Minho

I rounded the corner following closely behind Chan and Jisung. Up ahead I see the others all waiting for us. Hyunjin and Woojin quickly run out the doors once they see us, they must be getting the vehicles ready. The others see us and wait, but Chan gestures for them to hurry up and leave. Without hesitation, we all rush out the door.

"Hey! Stop those kids!"

I look back and see a guard rushing towards us. As soon as I slip through the door Jisung helps me barricade it. The guard pounds the door and yells at us. I grab Jisung and run towards the vehicles. As soon as we both jump in the back, Woojin slams his foot on the pedal and we speed off. Woojin steers towards gates, I brace myself as he rams right through them. I look behind me to see Hyunjin and the others right behind us. Not too far back is guards chasing us in similar vehicles.

I hear yelling behind me but I ignore it.

"MINHO!"

I whip around at the sound of my name.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING!?" Chan yells in desperation. 

I fumble through my bag and sprawl out my map.

Panic starts traveling through my body as I hear gunshots go off but I suppress it for now.

"Keep going straight!"

"Oh shit!"

Jisung's outburst grabs my attention. Behind us, one of the vehicles that was once in pursuit is careening into another vehicle. 

Several of the guards crawl out, one is carrying a body. Jisung must have killed one of them. I turn to Jisung and give him a gentle squeeze on the shoulder. He nods in thanks and aims at his next target.

Around us, the forest continues to get denser. 

I look to my map, "Take a left on the next rode!" I shout to Woojin. 

He makes a sharp left turn, Hyunjin follows doing the same. I continue to direct us all while the others take out all of our hunters. 

After an hour we leave the forest and arrive at an open and barren field. The sun feels warm on my skin and a sweet breeze floats by. I put out my hand and pick one the sunflowers, I hold it in my hand and smile fondly at it.

"We're free!" I burst with excitement and joy.

The others yell and shout in response, finally, we can go back to the way things were.