Book 3

Well, that's the end of the second book of this series. I want to first apologize for the late chapters and updates. I have been ever so busy with school and work, not to mention I've been struggling with my personal life lately.

Second, I want to THOROUGHLY thank my readers. I started this series with just a little inspiration and tiny inkling of an idea. With all of your support, I've been able to do what I love most and make a form of entertainment. So from the bottom of my heart thank you, I am grateful for each and every one of you. 

I want to also thank my two best friends Ty and Stevean. They both have read this series and given me such wonderful and much-needed feedback. With your guys' support, I've kept up on this series and didn't give up as I have in the past.

I will post book 3 sometime soon so please look forward to it. I hope your all enjoying this series and will see it to the end. The first book was able to be nominated for the Watty's thanks to you. So please continue to shower this series with love. I would love if you could vote more often and maybe even promote my books if you could, it would be greatly appreciated. Don't forget to comment and leave feedback, it helps me make the story better and more enjoyable for you to read.

Love you all and keep an eye out for book 3!