Jisung

"GET UP! GET UP!"

I wake up and jolt upright, what's going on!?

Changbin is frantically getting everyone to their feet. He's full fledge panicking, I get scared, what has him this spooked? 

"Hurry! People are coming this way!" 

Our instincts begin to kick in and we act. Everyone packs up and hides our existence. We quickly run and climb up the trees. We wait to see what dangers were close behind us. A line of 10 guards walk beneath us, they don't seem like the usual guards. They seem stealthier in some way. Something about them is off and my gut is giving me a weird feeling. Suddenly one of the guards looks up me and aims his tranquilizer.

"We're compromised!" I yell to the others.

Quickly we scramble down the trees just barely avoiding the darts. I jump down and run as fast as I can. My heart is pounding and my body feels light from adrenaline. Thankfully the others are keeping pace. I feel a sharp pinch in my calf and look down to see a dart. I rip it out and throw it down to the ground, hoping the serum doesn't take effect. 

"How did they find us!?" I scream.

Chan looks at me, I see a light bulb go off in his head.

"They must've found out somehow that we were hiding here!"

My leg begins to limp a little, slowing me down. Shit, I didn't take out the dart quick enough. Next, to me, Jeongin falls, Felix rushes over and picks him up. Jeongin must've been hit a couple of times. The chase continues and we still manage to stay ahead of the guards. One by one we all continue to get hit, and slowly our bodies fall victim to the sedative in the darts. The first to fall is Chan, I desperately try to pick him up but barely manage because of his weight.

"Leave me! Just run!"

"No!"

Woojin runs over and helps me drag Chan. I feel several darts hit my back, I see a dart make contact with Woojin, then another. The sedative starts to take over our bodies and finally we can't continue anymore. The others rush over to try and help us. But that was their doom, all at once the guards were upon us. They shoot darts at all of us until we can no longer move.

 My eyes start to close, I look up at the guard. Then the world goes dark.