Chan

Midnight came and I quietly sneak out towards the back door. I dip in-between hallways, wary not to be caught. I quickly slip through the back door and rush outside. A bright light comes my way, instantly I react and duck under a stairway. The spotlight passes by me without a second thought. Once I'm in the clear I climb up the stairs and make my way towards a small, abandoned tool shed. I enter, turn around, and am instantly tackled.

I let out a laugh as everyone joins the dogpile.

"Ok, ok get off me!"

I shove everyone off and they topple onto the ground. All of us are laughing and overjoyed at finally being together. I look around to see Felix, Jeongin, Jisung, Minho, Seungmin, Woojin, Hyunjin, and Changbin. The whole gang is reunited, we are once again Stray Kids. We all sit around a table in the center of the shed.

"Alright let's get this meeting started. Minho do you have the maps?"

Minho nods and lays out 2 large maps in front of us. 

"Seungmin and Jisung recon notes?"

They nod and set 2 notebooks onto the table.

"Felix, electronic database?"

Felix pulls out a portable touchpad and boots it up.

"Jeongin, any invention ideas to help?"

"I have a couple that I've started to draw out, but I've only been able to gather enough materials for 1 or 2."

I shrug, "just make what you can, everything helps at this point."

"Changbin, did you get what I asked for?"

Changbin gives me a mischevious smirk, "of course."

"Time to get to work team!"

I grab the map that is the layout of the facility.

"We have been here for a little over a month now, it's been absolute hell. But now we finally are going to be able to escape. Since we have been working as guards for a little while now we aren't under any suspicion. Still, be cautious though, we blow this and we are stuck here for who knows how much longer."

The vibe of the room goes grim at the thought of being stuck here for years.

"Woojin and Hyunjin you will try to get posted at the doors leading to the vehicles. Changbin has managed to grab a set of keys for 2 of the smaller vehicles. If we took one of the bigger ones we would be slower and run out of gas a lot sooner. We don't want to be chased so Changbin grabbed us a little more than just keys."

Changbin smiles, first he hands the keys to Woojin and Hyunjin. Then he reaches inside his bag and pulls out 3 guns. 

"These babies are quite special. They may look tiny and powerless but."

Changbin pushes a button and the small pistol looking guns extend into mini sniper rifles. 

"I was able to make their range, ammo capacity, and power more effective. I also managed to sneak ammo." Jeongin added.

"Jisung, Changbin, and Seungmin will shoot at any chasing vehicles. Try to aim for the wheels, only kill guards as a last resort. Jeongin what have you been able to create?"

"I was able to make 3 makeshift grenades which I'll use if the time comes."

"Alright, Felix will hack into the system and shut down the alarm system, cameras, and the communication tower. We want as little attention as possible and if they call for backup from other areas we can kiss freedom goodbye. Changbin will accompany you just in case if things get dirty. Minho and I will scout the area and keep in touch with everyone. We won't be able to use our walkies because other guards could catch on. Keep this quiet, if the wrong kids find out they could tattle and we lose all chances then. As soon as you wake up you will do your part with as much caution as possible. Do some labor in between to keep up the act. Once the dinner bell rings that's when we act. We will all make our way to the vehicles while Woojin and Hyunjin start up the ones we will be taking. Take out any guards that will alarm the others and try not to let things get hairy. Then we will speed away, that's when Minho comes in handy. He has the perfect route to take. We will see how far the vehicles will take us before we run out of gas. Once they do we will take the rest of the way on foot. Minho has found paths that will let us escape easily if all goes to plan we will arrive at district 9 within a few days. Any questions?"

The room is silent, everyone is ready and understands.

"Ok, try not to mess things up, tomorrow we ride out to freedom!"

We finished our meeting by going over the plan one more time in detail. We all left the tool shed and snuck back to our assigned barracks afterward. I have high hopes for tomorrow.