Seungmin

"Seungmin!?"

I look over in shock, no way! 

It's Hyunjin! And right behind him is Changbin! Hyunjin throws down his equipment and we embrace. We quickly get back to work before we get yelled at.

"How did you guys get here? I've never seen you in this area before."

"Ask Changbin, I just followed his lead," Hyunjin chuckles.

I look at Changbin and await an explanation.

He shrugs, "I'll explain at lunch ok."

I sigh and nod, "alright."

We continue to weld metal together and wait in anticipation for lunch. They sure are going to be happy when Woojin meets us at dinner.

Finally, the dinner bell goes off and we head to the cafeteria. We sit down and eat while we wait for Woojin's arrival. After a few minutes, more Woojin rushes through the door. He sees me, then as he notices the others and his widen in surprise. He runs over and embraces Changbin, then Hyunjin.

"Hurry and sit we don't have much time to talk," I remark.

He sits and impatiently waits to hear what Changbin has to say.

"Alright, so in our facility, I learned real quick how to rise up the social ladder. You have to work your ass off and make your hard work noticeable. I heard that in the main facility they hire kids that show promise as guards in training."

"I overheard a guard the other day that there are 5 facilities."

Changbin looked at me, "shoot, I wish there were less. We are going to have to figure which one is the main facility and transfer to that one last. So far we have 4 of 9 members so the rest are all spread around. So we have to raise up in the ranks quickly so we can transfer to each facility asap."

"We'll have to be discreet. Otherwise, guards might get suspicious of the 4 of us transferring so much."

We all nodded in understanding at Woojin's words.

Hyunjin cleared his throat. 

"Why don't Seungmin, Woojin, and, I each transfer to one of the last facilities. Then we can meet up with Changbin and anyone else at the main facility."

"Then we request to become guards, prove our worth, and then start an uprising here."

"We can't do the uprising part."

"Why not?" I ask Changbin.

"Because we don't have enough power yet. This work camp is huge, there is no way in hell we can successfully make it out if we start an uprising."

"Plus kids could be killed," Woojin added.

Suddenly the last bell of the day rand.

I looked to Woojin, "meet up with us tonight so we can continue this discussion."

He nods and heads towards his barracks. Hopefully, we can successfully escape.