58. Drunk In Love

Stretching my arms over my head, I winced when I felt sweet tingling down there. The memories of what happened before I slept rushed through my mind and I smiled, my eyes still closed.

After a moment, I felt a light touch on my cheeks. Opening my eyes, I found Adam staring at me from my side, his head propped on his elbow and his gaze intense.

I could feel the heat crawling up my neck. Thankfully, I slipped into his T-shirt before sleeping otherwise it would have been more awkward to face him in my state of nakedness.

He didn't say anything. Instead, just kept looking at me while caressing my cheeks.

He is going to mess up. Isn't he?

He's probably gonna say it was all a mistake. Or it's complicated and I won't understand.

Or it just happened in the heat of passion and we should forget about it.

I waited for him to speak something and when he finally opened his mouth, I braced myself for the worse heartache ever.

"I think I am falling in love with you." he whispered and placed his forehead against mine, our breaths mingling with each other.

My heart swelled up at his confession and my eyes started to moisten. Did he really just confess that he was falling in love with me?

Am I dreaming?

Please don't wake me up if I am.

"Ad-" Before I could say anything, he kissed me again. Not a passionate kiss but a kiss full of love, emotions and promises. His hand was still holding my jaw, so gently as if I would crack if he use any more strength.

We finally pulled apart to breathe. He lay back on the bed and I rolled over, wrapping my arm around his torso and resting my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I think I am dreaming." I said and I heard him chuckle. I slapped his chest after realizing that he was making fun of my cringe worthy sentence.

His amused expressions turned serious when our eyes met once again. Lowering his head, he placed another kiss on the tip of my nose.

I still couldn't believe it was happening. I was in his arms, without the air of awkwardness or embarrassment around us.

"We just have two hours before the last round." he said and looked towards the clock, his chest rising up and down.

Two hours. That means we can have another round of-

Pull your mind out of gutter Alicia. Stop being a horny mess.

"What are you thinking?" he said and I blushed hard.

"Um.. I.. Well." I smiled and then sliding my leg to other side of his torso, straddled him.

"I think there is something we can do in this free time." I said and then leaned down to place a passionate kiss on his lips. His bulge once again teased my sensitive flesh while his hands run up and down my thigh.

...

We are late.

Fuck! We are late.

"It's okay Alicia, don't worry." Adam said from behind me as we rushed past the corridor, ignoring the pain in between my legs.

If we thought we would be ready on time, we were wrong. After the lovemaking session in the bed, he pulled me up in his arms bridal style and took me to the bathroom.

But before he could leave me on the counter, something came over me and I once again pulled him in for a kiss, all the while trailing my hands down his body in a teasing manner. He groaned before pressing me against the wall and wrapping my legs around his torso. In short, I never thought taking a shower can be so much fun.