Chapter Two

"Nice intro," Max remarked. Harlow rolled her eyes Nash looked me up and down and made eye contact with me.

"Come on, Man, Rose looks nice enough,"

"That's what I don't like. Nice people are seductive in their own way," Max's face made it evident he didn't mean it personally against me but had some experience with 'nice' people in the past. he put his feet up and dug earbuds out of his pocket. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I wanted to retort so nad, but his earbuds were in, and I knew it was too late. 

"Alright, do you guys wanna go dance?" she asked. Most shook their heads. Belle climbed on top of Jet's lap and looked at Harlow. Her jaw tightened, but she said nothing.

"I'll go with you, if you want," I offer. She smiles and starts walking. I look back to see Bain and Clove get up and follow. The rest sat back at the table.

Pop and Rap, with the occasional country song, blared through the speakers. It was a relatively cool night for late August, but it was good dancing weather.

"Harlow danced and swayed her hips, but kept glancing over at Belle and Jet. I shook my head but said nothing. It wasn't my business

"Hey, Rose, that dude keeps looking at you," I look behind me to see a familiar face. Jax. I shrugged and kept dancing.

"You know him, don't you," I nodded, but didn't remark.

"Ex?"

"Yep,"

"Make him jealous,"

"No thanks,"

"Who broke up with who?"

"Nunya,"

"Rude," Harlow laughed, so I knew she didn't take it personally. I'd just rather not have to explain at the moment.

"Where are the drinks? I asked. I saw the party expanded, and was emptying into the Frat-houses. Belle, Jet, Max, and the others were on their way inside one, so Harlow, and I followed.

"You left us," she complained, jumping on Max's shoulders. He wasn't impacted by the sudden weight on his shoulders and just kept walking. 

"Jet, go get solo cups and tequila. We can go to my room and play some games," Nash ordered. Jet nodded and went ahead. Belle looked pissed. Nash looked at me.

"You can come to, Rose," I nodded.

"Thanks, Nash," We went in the crowded house, where music of its own was playing. Nash took out a pair of keys and unlocked a room. it was empty when we got in and was spacious enough to have all of us fit comfortably.

Nash put down his guitar and flopped on his bed. Belle tried to sit next to him, but he shot her a look that made her sit on the ground. I sat Next to Harlow on the ground, leaning against the wall. Belle made her way to the small love seat. Clove and Bain were sitting next to each other, making us form a small circle. Max Sat on the bed with Nash, one earbud in, one out.

"Okay, I found two bottles," Jet replied, locking the door behind him and passing out cups, pouring tequila in each, placing the bottles in the center of our little formation and sitting next to Belle.

"Alright, what's first," Asked Bain. Nobody said anything.

"Never have I ever," said Belle, picking up her drink.

"Alright, sounds good," Harlow remarked. She and Belle shared a hateful glance and looked down.

"Okay, Nash is first," said Bain said. Nash thought for a minute.