Cater 2 U

Des

"Look here Trey Jr just because your older doesn't mean I won't grab you by your collar and beat ya ass" We were all chilling in the kitchen the last week before we went back to school. "Damn feisty but I was just saying what's wrong with Kelly's going back parties. They always fun and u get to see my crush" I went to the pantry grabbing a bottle of water.

"I'm not going it always get shut down and I have to explain to my dad why we're home early. Can't we just do something better or ask Karina where some good spots are at" Baby Dave and Dev came in from the gym with dad. "What y'all plotting in my kitchen better be no slick shit" My dad came straight to me wiping his sweat all over me.

"This is disgusting I swear it's because I'm the youngest sometimes. And if you should know we're trying to find something to do before school starts and honey Trey wants to go to the same party we went last year" I stuck my tongue out since I rated him out. "I am not horny calm down she lying uncle" He looked at us both.

"Just throw some shit here in the backyard but don't go wild because everybody live on the same block. Can't wait till y'all mothers came back I miss being all up on her" I cringed at the thought of my parents being all cute and all over each other. "I'm leaving please tell me Zae is here we have Girl things to discuss" I went upstairs to her room and she was chilling on her phone.

"Hey big sis so this year we're throwing a party at the house. So do your thing and tell your fellow senior friends and make sure Kyree comes" She laughed. "Girl He is too old for you but I'll tell him come through better hope daddy don't found out" I smiled looking back at her. "No one talks to daddy about me unless it me okay now I'll leave you to it" I went to my room to text my girlfriends.

Aimee: Okurrr it's lit 🥰🥰

Callie: Finally is my bae Dave gonna be there

Me: Chill Callie that's my dad and you'll have to go through me and my mom

Naomi: Your mom is so pretty I just seen her new picture she uploaded

I called my mom since she time to be on Instagram but not call back her daughter "Hey baby I miss you" I rolled my eyes she was full of it. "I know you living ya best life but I miss you too Mommy come back already. Too many boys over here and dad is out of control again" She laughed.

"Trust me I know but we'll be back tomorrow night, any plans for y'all back to school party" I filled her in and she was okay with it as long as we weren't drinking and smoking. "I promise but I'll let you go back tell my aunties I love them" I blew her a kiss then called my uncle Odell.

"Baby Des What's this call for and if it's for money I'm broke" I filled him and he said he'll send his famous rib our way. "See that's why I love you" Karina came in my room all giddy so I knew she was up to something. "My friend Patrick having a cyph you up for it, Dev said he already in" As twins we always traveled together no questions asked.

"Yeah lemme shower first" I hopped in the shower then did my hair and threw on some clothes. After I got dressed I went to dad's room and laid up next to him "Karina already told me she taking y'all out to Manhattan don't need to butter me up" I kissed his cheek. "I didn't come in here for that I just love my daddy that's all and remember don't do anything I wouldn't do" I kissed him one last time and met Dev and Karina downstairs.