Build Up

"I'm tired to even out these away like I swear my father is extra. Then my mother's birthday is next it's too much" Birthdays in this family were nothing but calm which was expected. After our parents it was Karina then baby Dave's. My sweet 16 was this year and that was gonna be the most amazing party ever especially since it was shared with my twin.

"Tell me about it I spanked you in bowling twice now all I need is a damn nap" I laid back on the couch closing my eyes. "I'm weak and tired and you've been talking my ear off about getting back together." He sat next to putting his head on my lap. "I felt like we gave up when it got tough. And if anything I learned from my parents and yours is to try and I'm trying right now. I know you not hearing it because of your insane crush on Kyree but I'm just letting you know where I am at."

"Me and Kyree decided on friendship he felt it was better since he isn't the type to mess things up with my parents. I'm fine with everything and your here trying to upset my happiness" He sat up looking at me "The one thing I wished you change is this lying shit you Brewster's do. Feelings are feelings talk that shit out to progress your honestly like a brick wall."

"Tj your considered family and I can't do that anymore. Dad is going on tour soon for his new album and that means extra press and my mom is helping me for promotions and pictures. That's all extra heat and the last thing us siblings said was for us not to let our parents know through the media" Sneaking around before was fun but that's when Dad & Mom we're working a lot more and we'd be around our uncles and aunts.

Now it was different they were around now and more involved in there off times "Your pissing me off Des I'll talk to you later" He stormed out and I texted Dev since he was my built in bestfriend.

Dev: I'm at the studio with dad pull up, Mom pulling through soon with food ♥️

Des: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥I'll be there soon

I called an Uber straight there and Dev met me outside "You look stressed...lemme guess it's your bestfriend Treyyy. Whatever it is I'm sure he meant nothing but love everybody knows he loves you more then anything." It was hard to keep this from Dev but he even had problems with our little fake flirting.

"I know I just can't wait to go back to school being stuck with him for three days is no joke" We went inside to the studio listening to what he wanted us to hear."Mama & Grandma East Are here and with food" I went straight to grandma giving her a hug and kiss. "Grandma you haven't been over I'm the longest we've missed you" She laughed smothering me and Dev.

"I got my own life too not to mention a whole other child. Y'all got me for a while though so let's not dwell for too long" Our parents didn't leave anything out as we grew up because it was there way of teaching us of the things that should be accepted and not. "How's auntie Kailee she's been to busy for FaceTime recently" Dev asked. "Fine she's on vacation with her girlfriends. I've been telling her to settle down already I need to go to another wedding."

"Ma you know how Kailee is too young to quit just let her be and have fun. She'll come around soon if anything." Over the years aunt Kailee was around and others she wasn't.

Me: Trey we need to talk

Tj: You know where I live

I said bye to nana and went over to Tj's "What brings you here young twin" He was on the porch smoking. "Nobody likes a wise ass Tj Especially me so tone it down or I'm actually out" He nodded and we went inside.