Baddie Baddie

"You need to stop stressing now Des it ain't healthy period." Dev looked at me as I was dogging down vanilla ice cream. "I told Tj and I'm telling you I'm fine now. Just something else to add to my list of secrets from our parents. It's been a week and I've accepted it and I'm living with it...cool" I looked at him done with this conversation.

"Fine don't get fat now from eating ice cream for breakfast." After I was satisfied I took a shower and threw on some tights and a crop top. "Look who it back from the dead" Baby Dave laughed at me but squeezed me up into a hug. "Let's Chill please mad dramatic" I joined them in the living room where Tj and Dev were playing 2k. "Des I think you need to talk to Kyree he just been mad different and quiet since the hospital. He out in the back smoking so tell him chill on that before dad see" I went to the bar where he was chilling.

"Are you gonna get over yourself Ky it's been legit a week. This effects me way more then you honey" I took a seat resting my head on my hand. "Bullshit, I'm fine though just go back in aight" The one thing I wish I could change about him was how stubborn he could be. "I can see why we'd never work now. You were really a figment of what I thought you could be it's just sad it came this far" He scoffed grabbing my wrist.

"I tried but you don't know what the fuck you want ever. You live in some fantasy ass world where you want things to go your way, Hide everything from your parents, and lash out when you want. I'm glad I dipped because look at us now" I snatched my wrist back pushing him back. "Don't step out your lane bro you ain't forgot I got mad brothers and a dad. Check yourself nigga because I brought you in and can easily take you out" I went back inside.

"Y'all better keep an eye on him before I kill him and that's on my daddy" Tj followed me back upstairs locking the door. "What happened Des" I looked at him and bursted in tears. "I messed up man real bad real real bad. I thought he was gonna remind me of my dad y'know rough to everyone else but when it came to he'd be soft and protect me from the world. It's not like Trey it was all in my head to think I'd find a younger version of my head" He grabbed me holding me close.

"Even I told you that's ridiculous boo, Your mom scooped that and made you. You need somebody to treat you like the shit and rough you up when you act up and get on my last nerves" I laughed looking up at him. "It was always you Trey but I can't lose you though" He was my best friend and everything in one.

"Nigga I'm still here no matter how many threats and fights we go through. Even I'm still gonna be here especially when you tell the parents...whew" I kissed him on the cheek. "We can work on our relationship soon it's all about you and your well-being." We went back downstairs. "Kyree you need to apologize to my sister before I handle you myself" I looked at Zae and she was looking at me.

"Calm down lil Dave it's between them two we just support our sister aight. In the meantime can we start planning Karina and Des funeral" Zae threw in. "My Twin isn't going nowhere and that's on that you whores" I went over to my twin cuddling up to him.

"So Dad And Mom come back this Saturday we have till then. What shall we do until we are all sentenced" I looked at everybody with a faint smile.

Liked by DaveEast, JayceeQueen, TremaineJr, TreySongz, And 41,783 Others

TwinDes: I get crazy cuz I'm still good bae 🥰

TreySongz: Not only are you my niece but my daughter in love 🥰🥰couldn't make me and your father any closer

TremaineJr: Damn Dad Chill 😓

JayceeQueen: 😂😂😂Me and Kenny prayed for times like this

ZaeStar: Full of surprises in this family

KarinaGurl: See you in his car are we making it official

Liked by DaveEast, JayceeQueen, KingstonKaiser, TwinDev, And 100

Liked by DaveEast, JayceeQueen, KingstonKaiser, TwinDev, And 100.358 Others

KarinaGurl: Big Bank Take Little Bank

KingstonKaiser😍😍😍

TwinDes: Finally out for the world to see

DaveEast:🤢🤢🤢Still not happy

JayceeQueen: Back again back to back maybach

KennedyCymone: Lil cuties

Liked by KyreeKings, TwinDes, Obj, AaliyahJay, DaveEast, And 98,246 Others

TremaineJr: She screaming my government 😘

TwinDes: Who I'm fighting 🤯

TremaineJr: Chill bestfriend 🥰

DaveEast: Let's hope Jaycee don't see this before she be on my ass

JayceeQueen: I'll always be on you because why don't you do this

Champagnepapi: 👩‍🎓

Liked by DaveEast, TwinDes, Obj, TrinaDaBaddest, KennedyCymone, And 653,879 Others

JayceeQueen: They call me megatron 🔥🔥

TrinaDaBaddest: 😘😘😘Okurr

KennedyCymone: My bitch look good 200 kids later

Obj: 🥰🥰🥰

DaveEast: Keep it tight for daddy is my fav line

TwinDes: 🥰🥰🥰😓

TwinDev: That's not my pops in the back

DaveEast: I know @TwinDev