I'll Take It

"I'm tired already I don't know how you planned your first wedding pops. Can't I just show up and smile because this shit ain't for me" Dev looked at everything scattered on the dining table surrounding the wedding part two. "No boy this is a team effort and it'll mean so much to ya moms. Plus I'm too busy to be as involved so I'm just showing you two the ropes" He said.

Tyrie was on his lap just eating her mouth away as he talked on and on about our responsibilities "You must think I have spare time to really do all this shit. Plus a wedding in New York I know we can do better like Bahamas or Hawaii" I smiled but he quickly shot it down. "Girl we not rich just stick to the cards you've been dealt. Now me and Tyrie have nap time together so clear this shit up before your mom comes back."

Dev and I looked at each other knowing we had a lot on our plate "We not even getting paid either....So when we start twin" I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess as soon as possible before mom starts noticing and questioning. We all know you can't handle holding nothing in" I went upstairs to get my phone to call Kennedy for some backup.

"So Kennedy I have a great idea but you have to help me which postponing your fake break up with Trey." I didn't know how long they planned to keep it up but nobody believed it not even the media. "Fine anything that gets me out the house these days, Trey is driving me up the damn wall."

"See you soon aunt and bring my baby too I miss her." I gave Dev a thumbs up we were gonna plan the best wedding ever. "I'm gonna go find myself anywhere but here right now" I texted Tj to see what he planned today or if he was coming over. Instead he said him and Baby Dave were going to a party tonight but he'd call me later but I told him forget it.

I texted Kyree if he wanted to go baby shopping with me. He jumped at the idea so now all I had to do was pry my daughter from my dads bear hands. "Dad I'm care to collect my daughter" I walked in and he was out and Tyrie was just watching T.V. "Well this is easier then I though huh mama" I got us dressed and decided to take one of dads car. Since our family was wild spread Tyrie was spending the weekend with Odell and Aaliyah which gave me the time to find some venues in Hawaii.

"Hawaii......Your going all out and you ain't even the one at the alter" Kyree laughed at my ideas. "Well yes I wasn't even in the process of being made when they got married Kyree. It has to be spectacular and even better then the pictures because I need something. All my siblings had major super announcements like Zae was the first so she was big news and Baby Dave got announced on tour and us twins were had in silence."

"Yeah but you're twins I'm sure that triumphs all honey but how's Tyrie. I hope she isn't causing you any trouble with her little tantrums." He showed me a video from when I was away. "No, She always has a great time when I tell you her and my dad are inseparable. Plus Odell and Aaliyah have opted for a fun three day getaway with her so I'm sure she'll be living her best life."

He gave me a look that didn't leave me easy but I left it alone to just have a good time "I could shop for her for days it's so much cute things for her to wear." He tossed some Jordan's and tracksuits In like it was nothing. "Where's my little girl going anyway this weekend with might I add complete strangers" I saw this coming but it seemed more like he didn't trust my judgement.

"She staying at my uncle Odell's house since he's off and has barely seen her. Do you have a problem with it because we can never have a good time it's either Tj or me that you have a problem with." I was in my own bag considering my life would change even more next year when my brother and boyfriend were planning for college and my sister would be leaving.

"Yes because it seems your shipping my daughter around and not spending any time with her. I'd hate to take you to court Des but I will do right for my daughter now more then ever." I was honestly shocked that these words were able to come out her mouth. "You must forget I live with my father and that I'm in high school and missed so much because I was pregnant. If I need time to catch up and she's able to spend time with her family I'm gonna do that because nothings wrong. So take me to court Kyree and see how well that goes for you."

I took out my phone and texted in the group chat what just went down and let's say my mother was with all the shits.