You So Stuck In The Past

"Where the parents at" Kyree dropped his bag on my desk chair. "Rehearsals they are very excited about this tour since it's been awhile. I'm just excited to go I like seeing my parents do they thang it's quiet" I looked in my dresser for a shorts and a tank top.

"Your mom told me I have to come because she doesn't want me here alone. That's y'all thing though and I'm not a Brewster" He turned around so I could change. "Boy your coming she obviously invited you because you weaves your way into her heart. I'm telling you it's fun especially since it's the whole family, we just have to tell the school so they send our homework and stuff" I put my hair up into a ponytail.

"Looking cute now let's get your brothers so we can go ball" Baby Dave and Dev were in the kitchen eating chips. "The sis is coming that's cute help me scoop some girls" Dev threw an around me.

Once we got to the court they went straight to the hoop and I sat on the bench looking cute. There were a few girls in groups and some other guys playing a game but I'm sure they knew who we are by the quick glances. I'm sure the boys loved it but just like they protected me I did the same. No one was gonna use us for there greater good unless they wanted to get beat up "Yo Lil bit come we taking a break" I put my phone in my bra.

"So who won I wasn't really paying attention" I dribbled the ball. He snatched the ball and ran the court shooting and making it "I always win keep that in mind. So what do y'all do on tour I'm just a normal boy" I laughed making a three pointer and it bounced off the backboard. "Well chill wherever we at but just know cameras are everywhere. So that's mainly why along with our dad why we don't date...your lucky he's not on your ass like us" We ended our little game and joined my brothers and some groupies by the food truck.

"Are you two serious right now" I looked at the girls who were clearly on snap recording themselves with my brothers. "They cool Des calm down" I shook my head. "You know how Dad is Especially with random ass bitches" I took an Uber to Tj's since he stayed home to chill with his parents. "Look who it is sassy Des lemme guess your brothers" Kennedy laughed just by knowing from the expression on my face.

"He's downstairs with your dad and his playing video games....good luck" These boys eyes were glued to the screen I'm sure they didn't even notice me walking down. "Y'all favorite girl is here" I sat down next to my dad. "Give us like five minutes" Trey said.

Five minutes passed and then thirty before Kennedy came and unplugged the system "Boring ass niggas go outside and do something" She stormed upstairs and Trey followed. "Wasn't you put hooping with your brothers" He gave me a hug. "Yeah but they saw some groupies and didn't know how to act." He laughed. "That's expected them niggas don't know how to act. As long as they ain't getting them pregnant you can release a little" He went upstairs.

"Bestfriend What brings you by I was told you were with Kyree at the courts" I sighed. "Yeah but I left they don't want me with anybody even if there good, but them I'm suppose to be cool with there decisions." He sat next to me laying his head on my shoulder. "That's how all brothers are we want the best for our sisters no matter the age. Seeing y'all or even our mom cry can really break our hearts" Dev called me on FaceTime.

"Yo twin some nigga just told me there's a pool party this weekend. We have to go so I can scoop this girl I promise she's worth it" I sighed. "Fine but just know I'll be checking her out Devine" I only called him his full name when he got me tight. "Aight chill with the government but ya boyfriend wanna talk to you." Kyree grabbed a phone and he had a vanilla cone. "You always abandoning a bro for your funk ass bestfriend. You low key getting me very tight just thought you should know" I looked at Tj and he just shrugged his shoulders.