Snatched Up

"Ya ass is too popping and known to be fighting now look your suspended for three days" Someone has posted a video of the fight and it ended up everywhere including TMZ and TheShadeRoom. Dad was pissed because he hated if any one of us in the media because he had gotten use to just live life since mom took forever to even let Zae be posted.

"She came at me sideways and I don't let that slide. If your gonna come at then your gonna done up periodt" Mom shook her head while having Odessa in her arm. "I can't she both of mixed together. Well since your here better catch up on homework and clean your damn room" She left me and my dad alone.

"Not gonna lie you rocked that girl almost thought that was me for a second. Fighting ain't cool though your in the public eye especially since you love Instagram. Tj is gonna be keeping you company while on suspension" I went upstairs to chill.

Kyree: You aight 🤔

Me: Yeah I'm fine I ain't expect my parents to come pick me up

Kyree: 😂😂😂You'll get through these three days

I ended up taking a nap and being awaken by Tj jumping on me. "Hey buddy looks like we're stuck together for these three days. I feel like we can do a lot like cooking, homework shit gonna be fun" I looked at him rolling my eyes. "Why don't you have school I love being alone" I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Well we have a three day trip and since Lil Dave is going and I'm not since my dad is out for a show and my mom tagged along. I vouched to stay home and watch my sis but then your mom stole her so..." He laid back closing his eyes. "Where everybody at it's too quiet and I smell no cooking" I checked the time and it was only 7.

"Karina is with her boo at the library, Zae has practice, Lil Dave is out hopping with Kyree and Dev. Ya parents went somewhere I don't ask them questions" I went on ubereats to look for something to eat. "First action of business is I've missed ya crazy ass like really missed you."

"You see me everyday and we talk every minute how can you possible miss me" I ordered some Popeyes and ice cream. "Yeah now we do because we've been through some shit but before mannnnnn" I loved Tj he was a clown but he always reminisced about our relationship. "Let's not please we agreed to be friends and we are the best at it" He grabbed my hand. "Look I know you like Kyree and I support but I'm just talking."

"I don't know anymore now that Kyree is cool with my parents it just really showed me he's grown up. I'm way too young and don't wanna hold him back from whatever his dream is" Things changed and sneaking around behind my parents was too much to even fathom. "Age is age no matter it's just how mature you are" He pulled out a bottle smiling ear to ear.

"Something else but who am I to say no" We took a few shots and ate. "Bruhhh stop touching my thigh the movies on" I elbowed him and he was just straight up laughing. "I need some ma" His voice turned all raspy. "Go use your hand then pa" He tuck his head in my neck sucking on it lightly knowing exactly what he was doing. He held my hand down so I wouldn't push him away so he got on top before kissing my lips.

I hadn't had sex since we ended things so I was hot and bothered along with being tipsy. He took off my shirt and trailed down as my heart raced "Chatting" He smiled as he pulled down my shorts and lace underwear. His lips kissed my second set before his tongue swirled around. It didn't take long for me to cum but it didn't stop he worked his way back to distract me from him sliding in "Shitt you mad tight" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He pumped in and out and shit it felt so good had me moaning like crazy. I got on top riding him and he just looked at me smiling before he pushed me all the way down putting his full length in me "Yeah all of it" He pushed in further each time making me throw my head back. "Shit I'm boutta nut" I went harder till I felt him release. I was on birth control so I wasn't worried about a pregnancy I was smart and so was my mother.

He put me in doggy tugging my hair as I threw my shit back "who's pussy is this" I couldn't even form a sentence because he would keep going in harder each time. "Answer me" I managed to whine out his name as he both released and collapsed on the bed. He put one hand behind his back and the other playing with me "Stoppp I'm tired" He fingered me until I came again at this point it was past a hour.

I got under the sheet cuddling up under him kissing his bare chest "I still love you Lori" He kissed my forehead. "I love you too Tj" Was the last thing I said before going to sleep. I woke up late and hopped straight in the shower thinking completely of what went down with Tj. I didn't regret it but us together was more toxic then anything "Get up nigga and take a shower" I woke him up and went downstairs to Karina in the kitchen.

"I'm surprised your here you always gone" She laughed serving me a bowl of cereal. "I go back soon so I'm just getting everything out plus I heard Tj is watching you. I know he gonna annoy the shit out of you because he does to everybody else."

"That's My bestfriend calm down but how's Kingston and the whole meeting the family thing. He's been very persistent about it and I assume it's because he really loves you" I knew she was scared but he was our dad and loved us more then anything and wanted us to be happy. "I know but I just feel like everything is gonna go wrong but I'll see you later he's taking me out for a date" I went back upstairs texting my twin.

"We out to the mall your dads birthday is soon and your mom told mine he's doing a hip hop theme of course. I gotta get me and Odessa something" I changed a tank top and ripped jeans. "You look cute or whatever" He said recording me.