Bonnie & Clyde

"Man oh man I feel like I'm bout to shit on myself or something. I know our parents are gonna explode and we finally gonna see crazy mom. Dad told us tales but I don't believe them so...." I had told dad and mom we had to a family discussion because I had to tell them. "Oh shut up Dave the third always talking shit" Dev gave him the eye.

"You can always stay with me and Kingston now that I've moved out. Dad hates it but I'm a grown ass women who leaves in two days to go back to college" Karina said. "Where Kyree at we told him everybody was to be at 3...why his ass gotta be late like his last name is Brewster" Dev was just as nervous as me. "Don't matter to me he's been talking out his mouth lately...his lucky I don't pop him" Zae was starting to rewind and hate Kyree again especially after she heard our argument yesterday in my room.

"We here kids finally...your father had a half an hour conversation with the show about his damn self. I swear if I hear how lucky I am to have trapped you I'm throwing my ring at you" Dad looked at us his eyes squinted. "What's the announcement Des first time you ever called a meeting" Tj stood next to me. "Well when I woke up at the hospital Tj and Dev told me something that the nurse said. And she didn't tell you because well I don't know...not to kill you."

"You not about to die or nothing because your mother already been on my back for your damn birthday" My mom hit him in the chest. "No I'll be here for a long ass time but in other news I'm pregnant" Both they eyes bugged out. "Pregnant as in a baby bout to be in fucking nine months as in you've been having unprotected sex....AS IN YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE A TEEN MOM" My dad stormed out the house.

"Des...I got you on the pill so what happened" I needed my parents by my side for everything so I couldn't stand on this. "I missed one day mom I promise and if I could take it back I would. Just so you guys don't look at me differently as a hoe or something please don't abandon me" She pulled me into a hug. "We would never look at you like that at all. Your father is beyond dramatic and crazy so we can discuss it together with Kennedy and Trey" I looked back at Tj.

"Aunty I ain't no father I know how to keep my tadpoles in they damn sink. I think ya boy Kyree missed that day in school cuz my leather told me better wear the latex do you don't get that late text" My mom and I both just looked at him like he was stupid. "I can see why Kyree not here....I'm gonna go retrieve your father and Kyree so we can talk. Tj your lucky that your not the father today" I sighed because I knew my dad was beyond disappointed in every word.

"Leave it to our mom to not get ratchet anymore..I'm sick of it" Baby Dave said. "Can I punch you lil bro damn wanting to see our mom wild out" Zae pushed him down on the couch. "I don't know why shawty assumed I'm the daddy...I ain't ever touch you...youuuuuu my bestfriend bitch" Karina gave me a bowl of fruits and water to snack on until they returned. "What if dad is just permanently let down by me and this because I never wanted this shit to happen." Dev comforted me wiping away my tears.

"Our parents talk a whole lot of shit but they love us to much. They made us for lord sake but Dad is more emotional and sentimental so he'll come around soon babes" I knew what Dev was saying was right but there was always the other side of that my dad might not treat me the same.

Hours passed and my mom and dad finally came back with Kyree trailing behind "I almost straight up fought your father he is annoying times two" Kyree looked like he ain't even wanna be here. "Well when you hear your 15 year old is pregnant by a lame I'm sure you'd feel the same. I'm hella disappointed but more angry that Tj was here instead of Kyree." Tj came out standing next to me.

"This situation is not for me like we not even together or even in a good spot. I don't need a spiteful baby mother when a child is a different type of feeling" My mom looked at him crazy. "Des is the most caring and loving girl ever and I don't know who she got that from but she's not the one. You two liked each other at once so you can work through your issues for this baby."

"Y'all famous though and I know this won't be a good look for y'all." Tj was starting to get frustrated. "Man you a punk ass nigga you really sitting here with excuses. This my bestfriend so she don't need you bro imma be there for mines."

"Kyree Let's go before Dave and Tj go overboard...It's too much for one day." My dad walked Tj out. "Des I'm not happy about this but it can't be changed. Your my youngest so I love you a little bit more then the rest so imma be there for you babygirl even though you got a whole pack behind you. At least I'll be a young grandpa scoop me up a young one" It felt good to have my dad wrap me up in a hug.

"What about me I shared a womb with her we are one pops. I swear that's why Jaycee Brewster is the better parent" Dev walked off. "That Boy is so dramatic that's the male version of your mother" I leaned my head on him.