Scorpion

"This shit is crazy my innocent little girl is no longer innocent. I wonder where I went wrong in parenting because I tried my best lord. I'd prefer for her to be gay because you can't get pregnant" Me and Mom watched our dad so called pray in his man cave. "Oh lord get up this is exactly why we didn't need another baby. Maybe this is his way of getting another baby in the house" Both of my parents were something else.

"Anyway....I ain't come down for this at all. My first appointment is tomorrow and I'm scared shitless because I'm still in shook and two Kyree is ignoring everybody." Kyree was adamant about not showing up or attaching his name to any of this. He wasn't happy with this situation and preferred if I wasn't the one carrying his first. "Man I'm one step away from really doing it to him. I wanna know why he switched his feelings off so quick" Dev pitched in.

"I don't care about any of that anymore because I accepted him and offered my hard earn money to get his life started. Now he's ditching his first child...I better not see his face around here anymore" I knew Tj said he'd never leave my side but I wanted a family both parents active. "You two are the worst support system ever. Me and Aaliyah are coming with you then afterwards we can retail shop" I went back upstairs to the gang.

"So how'd it go with the parents and Dev because he's on a whole other level of protection. He's basically a megatron version of Dad right now and trust me nobody needs that" Karina accepted everything and was helping this situation out. "What would you expect that's what we've always done. I'm just sure he's happy he's about to be a uncle and doesn't know how to handle it. It's the least of my worries though because where's the father at" I was at odds and rather not involve myself any deeper with Kyree but it couldn't.

He was the father and I wanted my baby to know and love him just like I had at one point in my mind. "Everybody in this house I'm pretty sure wants to fight him..I've seen dad and it's not cute. Let's just hope he changes his way before the Brewster brothers clique up" I rubbed my hand down my face.

"I can already see I'm not gonna be happy which is not what I want at all" I grabbed my phone saw Tj sent me a text saying he was coming over after practice. "I see that smile reading annoying ass Tj text...That I don't understand he's like a Baby Dave on way too much crack.

"Don't get to talking miss is three boys too many. Just accept your sister got to me first with your old ass" She threw a pillow at him and he dodged it hitting Dad who was coming downstairs. "Throwing shit y'all lucky it was me and not your mother. I've never seen a women go crazy over some damn decorations but anyway Des did you ask Tj about tomorrow" I rolled my eyes.

"It's an insult that you thought I wouldn't know Uncle or should I say father in law." He popped his eyebrows up and down. "Boy calm down you never to old to get beat now Des be prepared to deal with my behavior. If you want I'll have mom send you the notes she wrote when she was pregnant." All of us groaned even though I didn't know what he was like since I was the last.

"And keep this on the low until we decide to announce it nothing's worse when the media has it first. Which I'm sure all of you know by now so keep that in mind." I didn't know far along I was but I knew for now I could still dress the same and carry on. "So how about homeschool I need to make sure nobody even tries my twin. They ain't see my other side pop and it's dangerous" We all looked at him and sighed.

Liked by DaveEast, TwinDes, TwinDev, JayceeQueen, KingstonKaiser, And 56,879 Others

ZaeStar: All Your Homies Know 🙃

DaveEast: They better know you graduating and going off to college

TwinDes: 🔥🔥🔥Lovely sis

KarinaGurl: Group FaceTime ♥️

JayceeQueen: Y'all better add me be forgetting about your creator

Liked by TwinDes, DaveEast, ZaeStar, JayceeQueen, AaliyahJay, And 21,000 Others

TwinDev: Bust Down & Pick That Shit Up

JayceeQueen: 🤫🤫🤫

AaliyahJay: My lil nephew 🥰

TwinDes: We are one and One are We

TwinDev: @TwinDes Ofc 😘😘😘

ZaeStar: I need a bond like the twins

Liked by TremaineJr, TreySongz, ZaeStar, KennedyCymone, And 67,348 Others

TwinDes: Oh Honey I'm Dangerous by myself

TremaineJr: ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😘

DaveEast: Makes me sick Trey get ya son

TreySongz: My nieceeee we need a dinner date

KennedyCymone: Can I joinnnn 🥳

TwinDes: @KennedyCymone Yesss bring my little Odessa

JayceeQueen: 😭😭😭😭

Liked by DaveEast, TreySongz, TwinDes, TwinDev, Lexibaby, And 61,000 Others

TremaineJr: Is you bout it, bout it

DaveEast: Bout what nephew ?

TwinDes: I am 👩‍🎓😘

DaveEast: Gurll if you don't sit down @TwinDes

Lexibaby: Y'all too grown go drink some milk

TreySongz: Y'all need to leave my baby alone 💆🏻‍♀️