On My Wishlist

Today was our last day in L.A which I was more then happy to go home to my baby. Kyree sent me pictures and FaceTimed me but I missed her scent and just everything about her. Tj and Karina spent most of the days talking about college and what is he most interested in.

I was proud of him but it just made me realize I didn't wanna hold him back if he ended up going to college here "Get out your feelings stupid you should happy. You got a man that's doing something with his life am I right ?" Zae saw me just pouting on the couch. "Yes but that don't mean I won't miss him we've grown up together it'll just be so different not seeing him everyday."

I tossed my phone to the side not even interested to reply to our family group chat "Well with Dad coming out with his album and mom with her radio show as a family we're booked. You need to focus on school and my baby so you can graduate to that's what's most important not no dumb boys" I laughed because she was just ultimately mad that she was to young for Omari Hardwhick.

"Karina is real serious with this dinner so we have to help her out by getting everyone there. It'll be hard considering Trey and Kennedy got a fake divorce going in and it's football season and Odell is in full mode." I ain't ask Kennedy much questions just because I knew it wasn't true because they love each other a bunch and I'd seen her cracking up on the phone with him.

"The Brewster girls can do anything that's for sure but we need to finish packing so let's go" Our flight was leaving at 6 but with all of us it was gonna take some time. "Why is dad not picking up his phone if it were me he would drop dead" Karina walked past pressing mad hard on her phone. "Ain't he text in the group chat I ain't look because he be doing too much for me" I grabbed my phone to check but dad did text but just me.

"No so when you hear from him let him know his first born has some damn news to tell" He texted me to call him so I went to the bathroom for some privacy. "Finally ya ass called me what have you been doing...You know I'm your father right" I pulled the phone away from my ears just so he could get it all out. "Anyway your mom and I are renewing our vows but she don't know. You all know her but you and Dev are the last so I'd thought it'd be special for us to plan it."

My dad was a romantic if nobody ever knew he just loved playing around "You made it seem like I was in trouble or something damn. We can start tomorrow after I get out of school but answer Karina she been calling you" He laughed like it was nothing. "So her ass can tell me she engaged no thanks, Her little beige boyfriend ain't call or text me so until then she can hit my voicemail."

"Childish where's my mother at anyway she been acting like she don't have no children. Tj and Baby Dave going on and on about what college life is gonna be...I need some serious advice and that's stat" He narrowed his eyes and slowly shook his head. "See that boy is Trey's son he not gonna be able to control what his father bless him with. I'm lucky because yes I'm fine and handsome but my kids are only half of that."

I hovered my finger over the camera "Hang up on your father and see what happens. Just talk to ya crusty boyfriend about any concerns just remember to think about you and my grand baby" I told Karina what dad said and then went to bother Zae about prom. "You need a date to prom stupid even Karina had one. It'll be good for pictures if you have to ask one of our brothers" She laughed at the mention of our brothers. "No im fine I promise just help me with my outfit of course. Mom has been blowing me up this weekend with ideas and dates to meet with stylists" My mouth dropped our parents really were something different.

"I been texting her ass too and she been ignoring me...I think Kennedy and Trey will enjoy a new daughter for a few days."

"Oh hush they both if they had the choice would smother you and Dev all hours of the day. I think she's just postponing her delaying feelings of her twins growing up, It happened with Baby Dave too so just hang tight" I went on snap to check if Kyree had post anything that I wanted to see. His little girlfriend definitely knew I was watching so she'd put herself in the camera but I told him if he wanted continued visits she wasn't allowed near Tyrie.

"Your such a mom now all your missing is the random single diaper in ya bag. Come on we're having brunch before we dip and yes your boo will be in attendance" Aaliyah popped her head in. "I'm not obsessed with him ugh."