I Feel You Ma

"Boy oh boy did I miss our real house" Our parents were going overseas so we all were flown back to New York. "Tell me about it finally back in the place we know so well. At least we have uncle Odell still around to cook" I shrugged my shoulders going to the living room. "Best friend how are you and the older one, y'all were all comfy and cute on the plane" He playfully punched my arm.

"We're Fine Tremaine still working on each other's that's all. What about you I've seen your dm's any lucky winners yet" He sat next to me. "Yeah I got a date this weekend and Dev is tagging along with some bitch" It was about time my brothers found a girl. They stayed single and worried way too much about me and what I was doing. "Bring Dave too please I need the house to myself for once" I wanted to do a lil something for me and Kyree while I still had the chance.

"I'll try but I'm sure baby Dave has his own little agenda now that's he's back. I'll let you tell him yourself though more of a family matter" He kissed my forehead before leaving to go home.

Des: Everybody is leaving tonight just you and me ??

Kyree: Hmm I'm suppose to smoke with my guys and catch up

Des: 🙄🙄🙄Are they fucking you too

Kyree: Not like you I'll be over later 🥰

I cleaned up my room a little since I had clothes everywhere. My best friends were distant and I didn't know why nor did I care but if I had to guess there eyes were more interested on my brothers. "Are you sure Des isn't home I don't want her finding out" I knew Aimee's high pitched voice from anywhere. "I don't know and I really don't care. Your her friend and your mouth is mine so let's talking" I laughed shaking my head.

Baby Dave knew what he was doing he always tested my friends by hitting on them, His way of saying no one is truly your friend but us. I was always in the mood to fight so I sat outside his room listening to every moan and scream. When she came out her hair was a mess but her eyes screamed terrified since she knew what I was capable of. "Des he liked me I promise...we talked every night" I punched her in the eye and then pounded her head. Baby Dave watched just shaking his head.

"What is this a fight club calm the fuck down Des" Kyree threw me back giving Aimee time to rush out. "That shit ain't cool especially coming from her brother" He grabbed my arm man handling me back to my room. "I ain't no sissy Kyree I'll fight you too. I have rules and she crossed them so it's her fault not mine" He pushed me back against the wall. "You don't understand the real world Des. Just because your daughter to famous ass musicians doesn't exclude you from the consequences of being reckless."

"She's not gonna do anything not if she wants to continue going to school." He punched the wall inches away from my face. "You live in your own fantasy world bro SHE CAN DO WHATEVER. And when you end up in jail you still think your gonna have a good life...sponsees. NO, you act with no emotions and I was good before this.

I dealt with myself and didn't have to worry about anybody else. Fix your shit Des because I'm not here" Seeing him walk away just angered me more. "Are you stupid your not leaving me Kyree.....not like this" I punched his arm over and over again until I finally broke down. He comforted me resting his head on top of mine for hours.

I was surprised to wake up with Kyree still next to me, I smiled kissing him on his cheek. "I'm still mad at you so don't even try" I nodded gripping on to him tighter. "I'm sorry but I have a temper that no one can control. Like I said I'm my mom and dad combined in one so you haven't seen me mad mad" He sighed.