Another Women

"I'm tired of waiting for my niece arrival I'm officially bored. I can't wait to play with her and teach her my ways" Baby Dave said. "We still have plenty of weeks left but you can help Dad and Trey with the nursery. Tj is gonna help set up out back for the gifts to go on" Today was my baby shower which was close to cancelling because of London and her ways.

My parents weren't having it though so London just had to stay in a hotel that her dad was paying for. "You two disgust me always together and shit. It's worst then mom and dad at this rate" Dev pretended to puke. "Your just mad that your only hope ended up being a fraud. The most you can say is that you had a mini fling" I went out back to see what my mom and Tj had accomplished so far.

"You've really taken the role of the lazy pregnant girl daughter. I'd say enjoy it now before you end up like me Married with kids" She was setting up the gift table which already had some. "I'm half way I just need my degree honey." Our Mom was always on our ass about school and to get what we needed. She believed that we didn't need to depend on no man for anything.

"I wouldn't have it any other way now go along and start getting ready. Grandpa said he'll try to make it but I wouldn't hold him to it" Our grandpa from our moms side wasn't the biggest fan of our dad. From our understanding it ran deep so he never really comes to any family affair.

Our grandpa on our dads side was a complete fool, you could really see where our dad got his behavior. "Tj I thought you were helping my mom not surveying the alcohol count" He looked up at me. "Your mom made it pretty clear she's independent so I'm decorating some of the bottles with these pink bow shit. Once Dev and Little Dave bring up the tables the real work will begin" I sat at the bar as he piled back up the bottles.

"I'm just excited honey but I'll be more excited once my dad stops stalling with the nursery. He won't even let me near...maybe you could spill the beans" He zipped up his mouth throwing away the zipper. "I'm lucky that I'm still around after he found out we were together. I'm not risking a damn thing until I've got a secure spot."

"Our parents are best friends what more could you want. This just means my gift better be golden boy now excuse me I have a party to get ready for." I got straight into the shower and put on my pink dress. Zae did my hair as usual "I still can't believe your having a baby not because your age but girl you like to fight and just be way to active for your own good."

"I'm still gonna be that bitch trust and believe but with just a mini me. It's an expansion that's all but everybody remembers the Brewster twins are not to be messed with" We went downstairs and people were starting to arrive. Beyoncé was played throughout the house which was new "Baby Des look at you all ready to pop" Aaliyah said. She had red hair now my always stylish aunt "Look at you looking like a certified baddie, you need to be around more often" I gave her a hug and we went outside.

"Daughter Dearest my sweet looks like such an angel. Where's your rowdy ass twin he bailed on me about thirty minutes ago" As if on cue he walked out clearly in a outfit out Dad would wear. "Somebody wants to be just like our dad huh" Karina teased him.

"Lord help us all it'll be to soon" My mom said. "Dev you do realize it's my baby shower not your coming out party" He laughed and walked off. "I think we should just get started before any more accidents huh" Kennedy said snapping pictures.

After gifts and food everybody was just chilling and vibing out. Dad and Tj were putting everything upstairs in the nursery, Mom and Kennedy were chatting about there new adventures of being grandparents. So I took it upon my self to go inside and salvage left overs "Look at your fat ass always eating" Karina caught me lacking.