Dear Brewsters,

"So your birthday is a month away and your belly is starting to poke. People are gonna start asking questions mija" I looked at Dev like he was a crackhead. "You think I don't know that but I don't care. I know what I'm gonna do to announce it especially because dad's serious about a family page" I looked in the mirror.

"You know I'm not even that big because Tj nearly called me a fat pig. This brunch better be all that and a steak because I'm hungry" All Of the lovely kids we were going to Odell's for brunch. "It's catered so I suppose I'm just happy to see London again. She not my real cousin and if you and Trey can flirt I'm good" I slipped on my slides and threw on a hat.

"She is not interested in you or Baby Dave. So the fact that you two try so hard is just downright funny. Instead find one not in the mix I was lucky because me and Trey are like the same" He flipped me off. Once we got to Odell I went straight to the back and of course London was mixing drinks,

"If it isn't sweet baby Des with another in the oven. I'm excited as hell to be in town because I'm bored as hell in Atlanta" Jaheim never left and neither did Kailee. "We all missed your crazy ass especially the boys. Let's hope though you and Tj can get along this year pleaseee" I made prayers hand. "Look I supported you two knuckle head back when y'all dating but I just don't know you deal...He's annoying around the block. Who I really wanna meet is this Kyree" She snacked her lips.

"Look who it is ghetto chic London it's been so long. I assume your giving my wife words of wisdom instead of what to do when you think your dude is cheating. We happy and lord knows you should be to" Tj had some floral print trunks and black shades. "Ain't nobody talking about you but since I don't feel like talking...I'm gonna go find Dev" I looked at her suspiciously because she literally complains about him every chance she gets.

"I'm surprised I don't see you in a swimsuit babygirl Des. When's your next appointment because I'm coming..Your dad literally threw me out the last time so" I laughed. "This weekend and I'll be sure to tell him to chill. My birthday is gonna be a Calm event this year just because right after is the baby shower. And since you go around parading we're married you can talk to my grandma." We walked around the pool to the hammock,

"Before I go off to college you'll be getting the ring I promise. Maybe we can move in together next year because your house is a running zoo at all hours" I rested my head on his chest. "I highly doubt my dad will let me past the gate. I need to finish school Trey before anything especially since it's just me at times. I'll forever hope Kyree comes around so I won't have to explain to my daughter why her father chose not to be in her life. " He accepted it.

"Fine Des I just want to go worrying about things because that's what I do. It's what I do that's why I like being secure and knowing what shit is but with you it's a mystery and sometime it's hard" For us to both truly know our flaws we always tried to make it our best but sometimes I couldn't pull through. He doesn't know that after appointment I send Kyree pictures and update him. I'd knew he would blow up and question us entirely "Love birds come on we starving damn" We went back inside and I sat next to London and Zae.

"This is so cute no parents around which prompts me to say we should plan a mini vacation. And I know little sister is pregnant but after graduation just to get away" Baby Dave said. Everybody was with it but I'd let them know when it was time because then the baby would be here. "Me in clear ass water is any dream come true especially for any girl walking back" Tj and Dev pounded.

"Ain't you dating my little sister fool" Baby Dave stared him down with a frown. "No bitch we are married best friends, Don't worry about us honey we all always be good" Tj snapped his fingers. "Well I'm here for a couple months while my dad is overseas so I can't to be all up in each and everyone's personal life" London looked at us with an evil grin.