Won't Be Late

"My due date is in less then a week and I have yet to see the nursery. If y'all want to see me freak out then here it is" I had my last doctors appointment last weekend and everything checked out fine. Now it was just the matter of hw big everything prepared for her arrival. "Due date I wouldn't listen to those your mother was always late and if she's a real Brewster she'll know to hang in tight" Dad said patting my shoulder.

"The one thing I can agree with your dad one plus you've been cleaning and prepping for the last week. You were worst then me so just relax or hang out with Tj or Kyree" After the call he made he'd been trying to right his wrongs publicly which was right since he disrespected me publicly. Tj could care less he just wanted her to be safe and loved no matter "I haven't spent time with Kyree in months mom. He did invite me to go last minute shopping but I don't know. He's done so much that I'm over it really it's just mainly about the baby not me."

"Well Des you two share a child so communication will have to exist especially when it comes to big decisions. It's one of the main reasons why me and your dad never got divorced we just had to many children and things to look for" Dad shot mom a glare. "Divorce my ass I ain't ever hear that so you must be having this conversations with yourself. Now I say ditch the raggedy boy and go out with your aunts. Aaliyah And Kennedy are going shopping too and for some reason buying baby stuff for they house. Maybe you an get the dirt and see which one of them is pregnant your mother is clearly too scared to ask."

"I'm pretty sure it's neither Since Aaliyah says she needs a ring first and Kennedy has Odessa. I'm sure there doing it for times when they wanna babysit Dad. Nobody has to be pregnant I promise you that" He flopped me off. "Your dad and I are going through a little rough patch because I'm back on birth control safe and sound. He's expecting another baby to pop out my vagina as if I'm some Easter bunny."

"Mom I just think since every time he's asked it's happened plus he said he always wanted a big family. Now yes your done with kids but I'm thinking Daddy wants just one more" She rolled her eyes. "It's not happening the age difference between y'all is huge plus your having a baby. Now is my time to really focus on myself and bask in my family" Kids were always a fight between these two.

"Enough of your depressive conversation with my daughter in law. Trey And Dave are in the same bed I'm thinking it's a old dad thing. Tj is outside how about y'all talk before he goes away and I'll speak wisdom to your mother" I grabbed my slides and went outside. "Tremaine Neverson Jr I know you wasn't bout to leave without saying bye. My brother is not that damn important when y'all together everyday" I mushed Baby Dave's head to the side.

"Y'all already dating what more do you want damn. Let me go say bye to my family before they get to acting like Des ass" Baby Dave and Tj were going on a college trip for the weekend since next year they'd be seniors and getting ready for the college process. "Just remember you not single but you will be if you act like it's a hot boy summer." He grabbed me pulling me in close.

"You ain't gotta worry about all that your dad already beat you to it. Take this time to maybe lead Kyree in Since time is winding down. Zae is getting your online assignments set up until you can go back. Your mom should be packing the hospital bags and your dad and mine is finishing up the nursery and bassinet" It was like he fit right in perfectly.

"Y'all not giving me a chance to do nothing but relax. I'll take it now be a good little boy" I kissed him goodbye and went back inside. "Three children remain where can I send y'all of too for the weekend" Dad looked at us with a sly smirk. "I'm busy with the chicks this weekend so don't even look at me. Since my twin is with on I've lost my ride or die" Dev looked at me frowning.