Play No Games

We were all chilling in the school parking lot with nothing to do. It was baking and we got let out early for parent teacher conference "Let's just go home and use our pool please. I'm already catching a tan from standing in this hot ass parking lot" Dev rested his sweaty ass head on my shoulder. "Boy get up off me last thing I need is your sweat all over me" I laughed.

"Tomorrow is pops birthday bash so he know him and mom are going crazy at the house. Lets just go to Alexis and Keith's I know they not at our house no way" Even though this two worked like cats and dogs they still were very funny. Mom had told me they had two miscarriages back to back so they weren't in any rush for kids considering they had us and baby Odessa.

"Hmm I don't think our lovely Kyree has met them yet. So this shall indeed be very exciting boyfriend" He rolled his eyes walking away from me. We were good but as of late I just liked bothering him so now he was always tryna get away and avoid me. "Girl leave that man alone and go to the girls car please." I told Zae our plan and texted Karina to see what she was up to.

After she told me Kingston wanted her to move In she'd been very distant from everyone including Kingston. I told Kingston that it wasn't easy especially because our dad was gonna ask questions and find out they've been together for two years. He understood but at the same time didn't because he thought any father should be happy for there daughter.

"So how are you and Tj miss thang" I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. "The same but if your gonna tell me that you like him...don't" She scrunched up her face gagging. "No it's just I've seen him and this girl around and wanted to know how you felt about it. I'm assuming now though he hasn't talked to you about it" I knew our friendship took a hit once I made it clear once again it was just that.

I never expected him to stop talking to me about things "I guess we ain't the same no more...that sucks" Besides Dev who was my other half, Tj was my right hand man and everything in between. We did everything together and talked about anything I just didn't think me getting into a relationship would harm our likeliness.

Once we got to they crib we chilled in the theater while Alexis was cooking. "These my favorite members they got endgame it's lit" Baby Dave danced putting in the disc. Kyree sat in the front and I sat in the back with a pillow and blanket. Tj came and got under the blanket with me "Why you not with your mans" He put his legs up. "He's annoyed with me since I keep bothering me. I'm just tired though so don't too much" He looked at me and then Kyree "Let's go little girl" He grabbed my hand pulling me out. We went upstairs to a guest room "Zae told me about what you said and I'm sorry for acting like a fucked up bestfriend. I know I'm supposed to be happy for you because I see your happy but I really miss us Des" He put his head in my lap.

"I'm chilling right now with Kyree and your seeing some girl. So why can't we just let that shit rock. I love you don't get it twisted but I love Kyree more" He rubbed his hand down his face before leaving not saying another word. "Yo you good" I looked up to see Kyree. "Yeah I think I just want my bestfriend back."

"I can see and that's why I think we should continue this relationship but as friends" I looked at him like he was stupid. "Your fucking crazy that's not happening...you wanna talk to somebody new" I was starting to get really angry because at this point no one wanted me happy. "No but I remember shit you say and you said that you valued him so much as a friend..you couldn't lose him. I'm getting you happy bro even if you not mine" I stepped up to him looking him straight in his face.

"Fuck You Kyree because this ain't it I promise you" I stormed out and called an Uber home. "Where the rest of you at I've never seen you come home by yourself" Mom stopped me at the door. "Boys...trash I don't know how you got married to one" I went to my room and went straight to bed and woke up with Tj snoring loud as hell next to me.