Trying To Play Me

It's been a week since I was back home with Tyrie and my dad. He loved him some Tyrie and spent nearly every hour with her I'm sure he forgot he was married. "I need uncle time time dad she's my twin. You've been hogging her...tell him mom" Dev said. "David you need to go do something like take me on a damn date. I feel like I'm married to my damn self" Tyrie started smiling and laughing.

"See me and her on the same level because your funny Jay. I'm doing my fair share of time with my granddaughter so paws off lady" He got up and went to the backyard. "You would think that's his own damn child. I don't see how you just chilling sis I'd go crazy" Zae laughed.

"As much as I miss my mini me atleast it's given me time to catch up on school. Plus tonight Tj is taking me on a date while Kyree takes her for the night" My mom was accepting of the thought of Kyree but only if she was around. "You sure we all know who's he dating and I don't like that trick" I re assured her that it would just be me.

I ain't want nobody that wasn't family around my daughter. He wasn't very fond that Tyrie would be around Tj but he's been around since my damn birth "So date night with your boyfriend...what do you think is gonna go down" Zae wiggled her eyebrows as if our mom wasn't still in the room.

"Umm no bring that ass right back because one way or another your dad is taking me out. And lord bless my grand baby but if I hear about her in bed I'm fucking you up. I need some damn sex and you kids are messing it up" She stomped her feet off and me and Zae looked at each other.

"I think that's a great idea how about all of us including Tj go down to L.A for the weekend. Aaliyah And Kennedy out there so it's even better" She clapped all excited. "You must forgot I have a baby thats too early to fly. And obviously we're going to give mom and dad some space" She sighed.

"She does have a dad that I'm more then sure would be happy. I know it's not your best thought in the world but you'll get a break and her dad will get to spend more then a night. I'll even have Odell check in since he's more of your favorite uncle."

"I don't know but you tell everybody and I'll get back to you." I went out back to check on my dad and Tyrie. "Dad what in the world are you doing with my baby." He was sitting on the grass with his phone out. "I'm creating home movies but clearly you have other ideas so what's up" I sat next to him. "Do you still love mom" He looked at me before he busted out laughing.

"Did she set you up to this because at this point she's just reaching I swear cause-" I cut him off because he was clearly going into a whole different direction. "No I'm asking for my mental state because let's face it you've two been married way too long."

"Jaycee my boo, that's my slime girl like I know she mad because right now this little girl got my attention but she'll be fine. I loved her before I knew her and I'm gonna love her after but why do you wanna know....."

"I'm a mom teen mom if you haven't noticed so I'm sure a lot of things are gonna change. I don't think I'm prepared for all that" He grabbed my hand kissing it. "The way I'm about your mother is the way Tj is about you. This is exactly why I was so strict on all y'all dating because you guys are my babies."

"Since we are talking mom is pretty upset so us kids are going to L.A for the weekend. Kyree is gonna spend the weekend with his daughter with Odell watching them" He smiled. "Thank god because I miss your mother and I know she miss me. Just don't do nothing crazy because I know how Aaliyah get when we not around" I picked up Tyrie who was clearly ready for a nap.