Won't Bring You Back

"You can't just be sad and depressed everyday Des, I miss the upbeat you" Dev stood in my doorframe all dressed up for a basketball game. "I'm not sad anymore....I just don't know what I'm doing" I wanted to confide in Dev but I knew I couldn't. "Fine stay in your bed but when I come back we are getting you out of the bed" He closed back my door.

I was sick to my stomach over how everything played out and my decisions that lead up to it. I knew I didn't want Tj back but seeing him move on wasn't easy on me, As for Kyree he was it even if we weren't on the same page. My mom sensed something was wrong and covered for me from dad saying it was that time of month.

Kyree still came around and hung around the family but I'd be in my room. Tj was always up in my room and today was my dads birthday bash. It was interesting to see the two behaviors from both boys "Look who still in bed" It was Saturday morning so It no surprise when Tj busted up in my room. "It's the weekend why are you up so early. I'm sure my dad ain't even up yet and it's his damn birthday" My Dad was extra when it came to his birthday but we grew used to it.

"Oh he's not aunt Jaycee said he'll be out for a while. She went last minute shopping with my mom and Odessa. So I thought I'd spend the day with my best friend and be her date for the party tonight" I laughed. "Your not letting up one bit are you, I have my outfit already so what are you wearing" He looked at me like he was shocked.

"I'm the junior of a major sex symbol honey. I'm just gonna day don't be surprised if me and pops show up shirtless. After this I'm sure your mom will be on your ass for your sweet sixteen." I was excited nonetheless to be getting closer to 18.

"I know but I won't mind we're her last ones so I know they'll both be balling like little babies. I still gotta talk to Dev about theme" I got up and I had on some booty shorts and a bralette. "Damn girl no warning or nothing...I'm afraid of what I'll do to you in that" I put my hand on my hip just looking at him. "It's summer I don't wear clothes to bed. Which you already know so....who's downstairs" I threw on a long shirt and fixed my hair up.

"The usual and they'll be happy to see your out of your damn room. Got niggas asking me everyday how you doing as if you in a coma" He wrapped his arm around me as we went to the living room. "Look who it is my little sister up for breakfast" Everybody was in the kitchen including Kyree.

"Oh hush Zae it's only because Dev and Tj won't stop checking on me. I'm sure dad won't be leaving his room anytime soon...his dramatic ass" I sat at the island with my phone. "Yeah he even kicked Karina out but I hope everyone has they fit. This is gonna be a bomb ass party and that's on that" I laughed at Zae silly ass.

"Well tell me how it goes I'm quite the busy man these days. This college shit is stressful at this point" Kyree added. "No can do young one your coming out. This is my 25th birthday and I need my whole family including you." Dad popped up wearing sweats and slides. "I don't know plus I doubt you'll notice I'm even missing" I knew Kyree didn't wanna go because of our status but I didn't want him to distance himself.

"Your coming Kyree please don't get my dad riled up" My dad patted him on his shoulder smiling. "Look at that plus we have to take an upgraded family picture. Since Des brought you around you've struck a cord man" I rolled my eyes at his dramatic ass. "Okay old man I think he gets it, Your father is a pain in my ass every year I'm just glad you guys are all old enough to experience this with me" Mom came in with tons of shopping bags and her hair all laid.

"I ain't know you was coming this hard mom okay. Have people think it's your 25th birthday bash" I made myself a bowl of cereal. "Everybody knows damn well you not turning no 25 Davey. Your old as hell with five kids now help me bring these bags upstairs please."