Earn My Respect

"You Jaheim daughter but every time you visit it's a new damn story that pops up. Now I don't know if your stupid or just slow but I like to maintain my family life with just family. So next time you wanna roll up and threaten a young man just think what would I do" Our dad looked at us shaking his head.

"And Des now that it is public news of your business I need you to act like you have some sort of sense. I need some sort of peace of mind in this house and not even your mother helps" London blew off the whole conversation and went to the back. "Well How much trouble can she really do while she's here...right" Dev said even though we all knew London was a different breed. 

"As long as she doesn't ruin my life anymore then she has I'm fine. Now has anyone talked to Tj he's ignoring me and I'm one second from blowing up his house." I knew he probably felt some type of way but ignoring me was not the answer. "The confused love life of Des Brewster, Guaranteed to be a best seller little sis" I stuck my tongue out.

"Well then I'm going because who can resist me really" I got up slipping back on my fur slides. "Clearly Kyree so let's not it a 2 for 1 special huh" Baby Dave tried to get me to sit back down. "Look I don't care what anyone of you have to say because clearly all of you are single with no chances. Tj is my bestfriend and I love him to death to the point where I will fight for him and with him" I stormed out and walked down the block.

Clearly they wanted to get robbed because the door was unlocked "Ahh my favorite niece Dessy hows life" Uncle Trey squeezed me in a hug. "I'm going slowly but where's your hard headed son at" He pointed upstairs. I went to his room and closed his door behind me, He was at his desk but clearly didn't know what clothes was "A visitor so unexpected" I sat on his bed looking at him.

"What happened Tj you only ignore me when your upset mostly about me. Whatever happened at Kyree's was y'all doing when I clearly said leave it alone. It's my situation and you guys are supposed to be supportive at all times right or wrong" He turned away from me continuing what he was doing. "And we do but sometimes you expect me to go through each and every turn no matter how we feel. I Tremaine Neverson Jr can't do that anymore. I have to get off and live."

I clamped my hands together and closed my eyes "You still love Kyree bro like I seen that shit clear as say. And you guys have a baby so I need to learn my space which is your friend" We finally looked at each other. "Bestfriend" I whispered. "No just your friend Des....It's been years of a cycle and I need to be truly happy" I got up punching his arm repeatedly.

"Everybody says that but does anybody see I'm lost and drowning. Who's gonna save me from everything and from myself. I meant it when I said it was always you Tj and what you saw today was me salvaging a relationship between a father and its daughter before she's here" I backed up. "It's a boy first off and second We will just have to see about all that" He got up crossing his arms across his bare chest.

"If you truly do love me then would you marry me right now." I slowly nodded. "Fly off to Vegas and everything and it's a girl because girls are the bosses in this family" He finally cracked a smile. "Now can you explain why your just in your underwear" I laid back on his bed. "I know you so I knew you would come over soon. I just wanna show you what you've been missing that's all" I texted my parents that I was staying over.

Papa Brewster: Nuts 🤢🤢Bring it home

Zae: She already pregnant so.....

Dev: 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Just be home before I'm up

"Since you clearly can't drink how about some ice cream with whipped cream and caramel syrup" I nodded and changed into one of his shirts. "Have you thought of any baby names yet because as his appointed god father and bestfriend....got to be dripping" I pulled out the notes app to show him what I had gotten so far. "Really I don't like none of these and really Is Jay an option" I looked at him laughing.