You Belong To Me

"So I'm dating a crazy girl...that's new to me" Kyree and I were back in room after what just happened. "I am not crazy and I'm fine I just wanna know why Karina said I'm capable of more" I knew I had anger problems but who didn't in this family with everything. "Talk to your parents Des or go to the doctors find out more. I'm not trying to find out what she meant anytime soon" I looked at him laughing.

"I'd never hurt you unless you cheat or tick me off. I just hope Baby Dave comes to his senses because telling our parents anything will be hell...I'm not ready to endure that." We were at peace in the household even through our own problems. "I agree but what your brother did was wrong and I'm sure you knew that. I'm always gonna be in your court together or not because your worth it" He winked at me then joined me on the bed.

"That was sweet...real sweet Kyree it just sucks your so old. And I'm not one to tell you to wait because I'll kill any bitch you talk to, Just don't do anything stupid In college please" It sucked being two years younger because he was able to do more. "I'm not going to college Des after all, I've thought a lot and that's just something I can't afford" I looked at him remembering what my mom said said.

"Well my mom told me she wants to pay for it along with my dad. They love you as if you were one of us and don't want you to give up just because.....just talk to them please" He took a long deep breath before finally accepting. "I'll listen but don't get overly excited it's my decision after all. You guys have way more then to worry about me" He was right because we knew he wasn't playing.

At the same time neither were us and out of us all me and Dev were the only ones with the shits. "We all may be different but we never betray our own kind. That's now how dad or our mom raised us."

Later on we all went to the pool since it hot and we had nothing to do. "This was needed especially since I'm still single" Tj and Dev fisted each other. "Can we not please you guys not unless she's the best in the damn world" I took a lounger and relaxed with my shades on. "So Zae any men in your life this is your last year. You deserve it more then anything and you know it" She laughed but I could tell she was still a little stressed.

"Trust me when I said it been a few but then I just don't feel it anymore. Nobody excites me or makes me curious, Honestly how did you even find Kyree" I peeked over at him and he was diving into the deep end. "Well I'd always see him in his crew everyday and I can relate to that. He did him but still had that tough rebelness to him so I took.

And now I don't regret it even though we butt heads all the time and don't agree on everything." She smiled at me. "I'm happy for you little one let's hope it doesn't get ruined too quick because y'all not careful" After the pool we went back home and ordered some chinese.

"Baby Dave is next door with my dad just so y'all don't worry too much" Tj shook his head. "He needs to apologize for being such an asshole. If we have a pact then he needs to act like it because lord forgives Des sends somebody to the hospital" Zae said. "I'm fine let's just focus on keeping our secrets" I looked at everyone who agreed. "I'm glad I don't have these problems, my parents and kind open book. Like right now I could tell them I've had sex" We all looked at Tj just ready to fight him.

 Like right now I could tell them I've had sex" We all looked at Tj just ready to fight him

Liked by DaveEast, Lexibaby, BabyDave, TwinDes, AaliyahJay, And 768,565 Others

JayceeQueen: I Can't Leave Him Alone 😘

DaveEast: That's why you wifed up real quickkk

Champagnepapi: Do you really have five kids looking real young fatty

AaliyahJay: My bitch look bad periodt

TwinDes: I need to look this when I'm 18

DaveEast: Your never turning 18 @TwinDes

Liked By KingstonKaiser, LilBaby, CharlieAngel, Fab, And 53,577 Others

KarinaGurl: Leave Me Alone 🙃

KingstonKaiser: 🥰😍😍😍😜

DaveEast: Who dis @KingstonKaiser

KarinaGurl: Chill Dad He no one @DaveEast

LilBaby: Check dms

JayceeQueen: ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

TremaineJr: Can I wife 😂😂

Liked by TreySongz, JayceeQueen, TwinDes, Obj, TwinDev, And 54,246 Others

TremaineJr: I Need A Wife @TwinDes

TwinDev: No sirrrr not my twin

TwinDes: U a hot mess 🤐🤐🤐🤐

KyreeKings: Finna end up in a fight with the Brewster's

DaveEast: Tell him @Kyreekings

TremaineJr: Interesting ain't that right @KyreeKings