Tha Mansion

"The only one not hiding anything is Zae which I don't feel is surprising. She's always locked up in her room doing good knows what" It was the same night and we were back in the house just freaking out. "And you sound mad for what it's my choice to what whatever" She threw back at Dev.

"I'm just saying you don't tell us shit so when we all go down, you look like the innocent one." She kissed her teeth looking at us all. "Are you all deadass right now, if he hasn't found out now what makes you think he's on to y'all now. Get over yourself Dev please because bringing me down won't help you" We were siblings but that didn't mean in fights we all agreed.

"Chill Out Zae we all got shit that has piled high. He just has a point we're family but know you as a stranger" She looked at me surprised. "Don't start with me" She pointed her finger at me and that was a trigger for me. "No don't start with me I'm not the one and everybody here knows that. So all that finger shit need to be put to rest my nigga" She stormed out and the rest of us just sat back. "Let's just continue like nothing please...I can't deal with anymore tonight" Karina said.

"What's up with you and your boo we haven't seen him around in a while" I looked at Kyree and he was licking his lips. "We're on a break he feels like I'm not serious since I won't let him meet the parents. I'm just like whatever until Dad grows up and realizes that we're not five I'm not bringing nothing to him" Eventually we scattered off to our rooms and I went to Kyree's.

"Wassup y'all was kind of heated" He was chilling on the bed. "Yeah just us butting heads as usual but I ain't come in here for all that. And be judging by the way you was looking at me you ain't here for the talking here" I had my hand on my hip looking at him. "I don't know what you talking about girl. I must of forgot to tell you I got a lazy eye and shit" I laid down next to him shaking my head.

"Fine we can pretend like you ain't picturing me riding you" He smacked his teeth. "Chill I'll really have you losing some brain cells." I grabbed his hand playing with his fingers. "Tomorrow we hanging out like a date but not one so we don't get caught. If you act right then I'll give you some" I looked at him like he was crazy. "When I want it I'll take it Kyree so don't even front" I stuck my hand down his shorts massaging his piece.

He grabbed me pulling me over his lap "You showing out lil bit, I ain't even know I had you hooked like this" I laughed pulling his face closer to mine to kiss him. Our kisses were always so sensual so it wasn't a surprise we were in missionary and I was biting on a pillow to keep from screaming his name. I ended up sleeping in his room since the grown ups all were at Odell's place for the night.

"Yo wake up bro" Kyree rubbed my booty while kissing on my neck. "Stop Ky I'm tired we did 5 too much last night. Almost caught a damn cramp putting in my all" I turned over facing him. "You know better that's why but you look so cute." He kissed my nose pushing my hair back from my face. "Thanks" I got on top of him pulling it out. He eased me on then I moved my hips according.

He held my back as I bounced up and down before he started pulling me all the way down. He sucked on my neck and that was my sweet spot, He flipped us over and we stared into each other's eyes "We making babies lil bit" We showered before joining the rest. "Yo twin what's the plans for today" I looked at him then Kyree. "She booked bro maybe later" He laughed putting his hands up.

"Just remember to be careful please remember people are watching." We both nodded. "That's cute a little fake date too bad I'm single" We all knew Karina missed her boo but her fear overcame more than anything. "Your the oldest babes please don't ruin it. If you want we can talk to mom first before setting something up" Zae suggested. "I agree your almost done with college and everything. We're the ones that need to be worried about him lashing out and doing the most" Baby Dave threw in.