Survival Pacc

"In you oooo Trust Issues oh oh oh Trust issues" I sang along to Drake as I got dressed. Today was finally my 16th birthday and I was beyond happy to just have a chill day with my family. And as if on cue uncle Drake had released a little project of my favorite songs and I had it on repeat.

"You've been playing this all morning turn it down or off" Dev came in all dressed up. He was a Milano white dress, ripped black jeans, off white vapor Max's with chains of course. "Stop trying to hide your excitement we are 16 twin. Plus I'm sure London has a gift for you since you two are sneaking around" I smiled.

"Maybe but your boo told me the conversation y'all had. So before I make any rash decisions why you feel like she's an enemy." He sat on my bed looking up at me. "I just feel like what's she's been doing isn't for us it's for her. That shit she pulled with Kyree did nothing but problems between Tj and further push Kyree away from his daughter. He blocked me but somebody sent me a screenshot and boy does it look bad" I pulled my phone out and showed him.

"This is ridiculous now he's claiming he ain't even the father all together. He knows what he's doing knowing the blogs will run with it but this has nothing to do with London sis" I shook my head. "That so called approach on the block just made it more interesting on my baby daddy. She doesn't care about my happiness because she would of saw how negatively this affects me and our family name" I didn't want to affect his decisions or anything because I don't know how he truly feels about her.

"I'll talk to her but just take it easy don't stress too much. Kyree is just digging himself in a deeper hole that's all because he'll say what he's missing once she comes" I always felt no matter how much he'd hurt me or talk bad, I wouldn't be one of those mothers to never let him see his child.

"Your right at this point I should expect everything to not go my way." I finished my hair and enjoyed everybody downstairs. "The birthday twins my bubbies growing up ugh" Karina said giving us little gifts. "Presents lord did I not expect this but I'll gladly accept them all" Dad threw his arms around us laughing.

"My last ones are growing up so quick but god has graciously blessed me with a granddaughter. Who I will treat as if my own seeing as she will have my last name right..." He trailed off looking at me.

"Yes she will only because I love it so much right mom" She kissed her teeth. "Jaycee Brewster is such a name, I'll only use it when it's needed trust me" Dad flipped her off. "You use it every damn day your just lucky I ain't make you change your Instagram name. I accept you for who you think you are just so we don't have to fight" They relationship was really the cutest it wasn't even like they've been married for years and years.

"I expect a wonderful gift as I embark the next step in my life. It's a very serious time in my life ugh" Dev stop mid sentence to wipe a fake tear and to choke up. "Where do our kids get this dramatic trait from. They've all pulled the same stunt each year" Dad complained waving his arm around. "You do not want me to answer that honestly so carry on kids" Mom dragged me on the couch.

"I feel as if I'm getting older as my skin longs get older. Can finally relate to you mom & dad...such a feeling" Karina walked in with Kingston and some gifts. "The fun has just started hooray" Baby Dave started clapping as we all watched Dad watch the lovely couple walk in. "Did I miss anything while I was down the block. Kennedy just wouldn't let me go it's tough being the son of Trey Songz" I laughed but was excited as hell he was finally here.

"Well since I'm sure my daughters favorite person in the world is here, Me and Kingston will just go and talk" Kingston slowly nodded and behind behind my dad to go outside. "Mom please go your husband it's too early for him to be.....him" I got up and went to hug Tj. He kissed the top of my head "My birthday girl looking cute and shit. When you gonna have my babies huh" I laughed grabbing his hand.

"When I have six figures in the bank and a diamond ring honey" He smacked his lips. "I'm sure your parents put millions so please. Tj is here to make sure you a wonderful birthday by any means" At the end of that sentence London walked in with Kyree and Callie.

"Happy birthday babes look who I brought" I looked at Tj and then at Callie. "I think this calls for Daddy Brewster" Zae went outside and I just wanted to blow. "London What is wrong with you" Dev pushed past. "Umm helping it's what I do what better way to make amends then at her sweet sixteen."

"Kyree what in the world...Please go before David sees you. Oh please just pack up and never look back" Mom stood in the corner shaking her head. "I know this nigga is not up in my house after everything. After all the shit you put my daughter and grand daughter...I should beat the shit out of you." Kyree and London we're frozen as if they'd seen a ghost.

"Well since Kyree what you did was disrespectful and honestly I would love to beat the shit out of you. We did everything to make you feel comfortable and then slap the shit out of us and my daughter." I clinged on to Tj's arm. "I came here because London said it was to amends and to make sure my baby knows little Trey songz isn't her father" My head snapped at London.

"I've had enough" I said shaking my head. "Kyree you've done everything in your power to let it be know you didn't have a daughter. I've tried to push it to the side because your are the father but I can't force you. So just leave you, Callie and London it's twin day and you guys won't ruin it."

"Me ruin what..I'm tryna help you sister because it ain't cute with what's going on. I'm tryna take you out the headlines and have it be a happy ass home" London snapped raising her voice. "I don't care because I'm happy with my family and my situation. Tj is my bestfriend and has been for years and although he has let me down a few times...It's never been to the point where I'm sick to my stomach" He smiled grabbing me up. "Isn't this a cute reunion but can we start because I'm clearly not getting any younger" Dev said looking at all of us.