Racks In The Middle

"First stop is Texas and y'all know the rules. Don't do no funny business and be on time for the show especially you two Zae and Des. And since your new Kyree don't do nothing I wouldn't do at your age. Cameras are always around even if you don't see it" We nodded and walked off the bus stretching our legs. "Pops need to ease up I've heard the rules every year" Baby Dave threw on his Gucci backpack.

"Make sure to get our room we're going straight to rehearsals" We had three rooms but they were joint. "Hurry yo I'm starving" We drooped our stuff out then walked around. "I want some good up food because obviously mom isn't cooking anytime" Dev loved chicken and collard greens the whole Southern home cooked life.

"Well I want to go shopping we're only here for a day. Plus I want to catch up with my sisters it's been too long" Karina threw her arm around me and Zae. Kyree was still type mad at me even after our dinner we barely talked on the bus we just played iMessage games. "Well were twins and are one so I don't know what to tell you big homie" Dev looked at us shaking his head.

"Take her I learned the last time not to delegate you two. I'll see you at the show then little sister" We went our separate ways and ended up at an arcade. "Oh shit Mario kart who wants the works" Baby Dave And Tj were like little kids overwhelmed. "Lil bit let's play basketball" I nodded and followed behind him.

"So Your just gonna be mad at me forever, I feel like your dragging a situation that doesn't need to be" I crossed my arm staring him down. "In my past I've dealt with shit from my family and girls. Both bullshit and let me tell you the two things I hate and won't deal with secrets and bullshit." I had no idea where he was going with this.

"Now I'm just saying this is your life but I've done my part to right my wrongs. When are you gonna do yours" He looked at me with a straight face. I tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my elbow "See this is bullshit so don't talk to me unless your serious for once. You know better then I do you have a hidden past with your so called best friend" I stormed out just needing some air.

"Yo you good Kyree ain't say nothing out of pocket" Tj must of saw me storm out. "No it's just some shit on my end. I like my secrets Tremaine and intended to keep them that way but what if he finds out. He's gonna not look at me as his baby girl and that's a pain I don't ever wanna endure" My dad meant the world to me and so did my mom. My mom cared for me and understood but I grew up being under him.

Especially cuz I was the youngest "He's not going to find out Des not until you want to. I understand in this lifestyle you can't control everything but Kyree is not that type of dude. Whatever it his he just probably wants to not be left in the unknown and I'm sure you understand that.

I know you like him Des and I'm here to support you" I sighed wiping the tears from my face. "Thanks I know I'm a hot mess sometimes" We went back inside and Dev looked at me but I gave him a thumbs up.

The next stop we went shopping to link back up with Zae and Karina. "About time we have an hour left and none of are ready. Can we go before mom & dad spazzs On us" I plugged my AirPods on and played Made To Be Together by Trey Songz.

It took us all an hour to get ready by the time the car was outside. "You look good Des I'm jealous" We were up in our little section watching our mom on stage. "I know y'all pops not liking that move one bit" Tj laughed.