1

I woke up on the streets. The sun was was bright it hurts my eyes at first. My eyes quickly adjusted to the light. I must have past out due to lake of blood then running. I am hungry I have not hade any food for a good couple of hours. And I don't have any money. I can't go home. It fucking cold out here.

With nothing to do I get up and walk around. Still covered in blood. I need to find a place to clean me up. So I walk up to a gas place and went in the bath room I washed up. When I got out I try to run off with food but fail. The person throw me out. He said if I came back he would call the cops on me.

So I keep on walk. In tell my body could not take it no more. My body is so weak due to not eating and lost of blood. I thought there was no point of fighting it so I let the darkness over take me.

When I open my eyes again I see a room. But I am not in the hospital. The bed was metal and white. The rooms were orange with white stripes. There was only a bed with a Trunk. I see a person walk in.

Me" where am I."
Voice " safe"

Before he could say something my eyes look right the unusual people that walk in to the room.

Me" okay okay who are you people and where in the hell am I?"
A tall boy with white hair and blue  eyes walk over to me.i look at him he dose not look like the rest.

The boy" hey....... my name is dagger. This is a traveling Freak show."
Me" wait! A freak show? "
Dagger " yes"

Me" how did I get here."
Dagger " I saw you pass out. You seem to need help so I took you to my home."
Me" who are the people behind you."

Dagger looks at every one. They give him a nervous look. He give them a big smile. They look at the floor. I look back at dagger.

Dagger " as I call your name do some so he knows who I am taking about."
Them" yes dagger"
Dagger " this is J"
J " will I am J and I do the fire performance."
Dagger"   snow and Winter  are identical Twins."
Snow/wither " we are all so known as Double trouble
we do the trapezes."

Dagger" this strips."
Strip " Lion tamer."
Dagger " and this is scorpion"
Scorpion " I have 3 arms on both side and they all work."
Dagger " the others are around here some where."

I try to get up but I was to weak. The voice " I am the travel Doctor. You need your sleep. Dagger will bring you some food."

With that I watch as Dagger and his people walk out of the room.