8

I was very happy that he was okay. That when Mr walk in.

Mr" you sure did have all of us scared.
Dolly" I am sorry me."
Mr" don't worry the important thing that you are okay. Now boy Dolly and  cyborg it time for a show. Say your good byes them.get ready."

Mr walk out so he could say food byes. I have Dolly a kiss then walk out leaving  dagger alone with him.

I ran in to the twins and snake.
Me" hey"
Them" hey how is the boy."
Me" he doing good."
Twins" we are going to check on Dolly again bonce we are done."

It still creep me out alot how the twins when the twins would say every thing at the Same time. No matter what it is it like they are all ways thing the same thing.

Twins back story

We don't know how or why we are able to say the exact same thing at the exact time. We think maybe we just have perfected it. I mean we do walk, to talk,and look the same.

Before we meet Mr and his show. We here all ways alone..we only had each other. Sure it would hurt some.people.nut as long as we had each other we would be okay.

See we like in a time where twins are taboo. So no one wanted us. Not even our own parents.

Our parents thought we where ugly. We where not good enough. So we where sent to the place called the disappointment room.

The ones that very wealthy have these room. A disappointed room is where you send you kids if they are not good enough.

So we spent most of our life up there. Where lucky that we escape. We where every young when we did. We so week, and  fragile. Because over time our parents stop feeding us.

So we live on the street where ever gave us look. A couple Days on the street that's when Mr found us.

The end